TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Pictures.
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:41 p.m.
- How @Sdunbier's passion for original comic art led to @IDWPublishing Artist Editions lat.ms/1x1AuIu @artofmmignola 2 hours ago
- IDW’s Scott Dunbier finely details Artist’s Editions, Jack Kirby visit lat.ms/1r7X8gy 3 hours ago
- For #BatmanDay, 'Bill the Boy Wonder' author @MarcTNobleman discusses Dark Knight writer Bill Finger's Gotham legacy lat.ms/1kTPimU 6 hours ago
- .@IDWPublishing marks 15th anniversary, heads to #ComicCon2014. @therealtedadams @chris_ryall talk risk-taking growth lat.ms/UmRQDd 20 hours ago
- #ComicCon2014 will have a charitable side. We've rounded up events from @CBLDF @heroinitiative & more in a handy list lat.ms/UqTrYi 20 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?