(L-r) NOAH TAYLOR as Dr. Carter, TOM CRUISE as Cage and EMILY BLUNT as Rita in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Pictures.
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:41 p.m.
- Scholastic to publish new Harry Potter book fw.to/KZEJeqj 17 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: How @deadpoolmovie came back from the dead lat.ms/1op41P6 https://t.co/4mOK0v1jxI 1 day ago
- New #StarTrek series drafts Bryan Fuller as the Co-Creator and Showrunner. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/3mDGNFZAzu 1 day ago
- How #Deadpool rose from Hollywood purgatory to make R-rated fun of your sacred superheroes fw.to/ogGkXJI https://t.co/6sd3r5LwbA 1 day ago
- Watch one man transform into different zombies from the last 100 years latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/neG3uNkRxn 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?