(L-r) NOAH TAYLOR as Dr. Carter, TOM CRUISE as Cage and EMILY BLUNT as Rita in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Pictures.
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:41 p.m.
- The new Han Solo will reportedly be played by Alden Ehrenreich fw.to/M2eRAFB https://t.co/rZSyb7CKtn 15 minutes ago
- Seth MacFarlane to star in futuristic live-action dramedy for Fox fw.to/kMVUDfg 4 hours ago
- But also, why? Costumes for new 'Power Rangers' film include cleavage, built-in heels for female Rangers fw.to/kiu2IBF 7 hours ago
- 'Uncharted 4: A Thief's End' serves up action ... and personal issues fw.to/gQYL6UY https://t.co/c9pvQph4Vb 13 hours ago
- Warwick Davis breaks down what it's like to work on three generations of 'Star Wars' movies fw.to/Mes0I1J 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?