EMILY BLUNT as Rita in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Pictures.
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:41 p.m.
- ‘I’m not gonna shut up about how women are treated in comics or how they’re treated at cons.’” lat.ms/1ke3Z9B #ComicCon2014 51 minutes ago
- ICYMI: @ImageComics announces ambitious slate from @warrenellis, @KurtBusiek, @JeffLemire, @beckycloonan and more lat.ms/1pf9CmW 3 hours ago
- ‘Phineas and Ferb’ creators talk Disney Channel ‘Star Wars’ film lat.ms/1nkLu2S 4 hours ago
- A moment of solitude amid madding crowd at #SDCC? It's what Guillermo del Toro wants 'Crimson Peak' gallery to offer lat.ms/UvhAgo 4 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Outcry, action against harassment grows lat.ms/1nk5OBl 7 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?