EMILY BLUNT as Rita in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Pictures.
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:41 p.m.
- ‘As Above, So Below’ makers find horror, Hell lurking beneath Paris lat.ms/1u2yz6c 3 hours ago
- Batman looms over the five boroughs in New York Comic-Con poster lat.ms/1pMPBWx 10 hours ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ posters spotlight rebel warriors lat.ms/1pMIqxI 11 hours ago
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': See photo of Lucy Lawless as Isabelle Hartley lat.ms/1pDHKur 2 days ago
- ‘Doctor Who': ‘Deep Breath’ set for Blu-Ray release Sept. 9 lat.ms/1pDmHrK 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?