EMILY BLUNT as Rita in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Pictures.
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:41 p.m.
- Behind-the-scenes look at Avengers: Age of Ultron. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/BwPyKO1SQh 7 hours ago
- Hello Sweetie! River Song returns to 'Doctor Who' fw.to/YO5CQrj http://t.co/CDXgcMEaNE 13 hours ago
- J.K. Rowling's truth about Hagrid spawns sad 'Harry Potter' fan theory fw.to/OLKdYNj 13 hours ago
- Under the Dome has been cancelled. Goodnight Dome. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/ezPiItlIHs 1 day ago
- All puzzles and no action, 'Lara Croft Go' is a simplified, thoughtful take on 'Tomb Raider' latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/BtwZ0iufO9 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?