EMILY BLUNT as Rita in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Pictures.
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:41 p.m.
- American Horror Story's Kathy Bates promises 'Hotel' cycle is scarier than bed bugs. #AHSHotel fw.to/k8LywQR 6 hours ago
- Hear the dinosaurs talk in the new 'The Good Dinosaur' trailer fw.to/4MqYbEa 7 hours ago
- You can buy 'Back to the Future' Pepsi because the future is now fw.to/iZq8xUS http://t.co/RfJ30UKbep 23 hours ago
- Disneyland fans blast annual-pass price hike as 'greedy' latimes.com/business/la-fi… 1 day ago
- The hardest scene to write in The Martian was the #LOTR joke. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?