TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Pictures.
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:41 p.m.
- RT @jenyamato: At #SDCC #Riverdale's cast gave expert dramaface 🙀teased S2 'ships & answered: WILL the show go supernatural? https://t.co/V… 3 hours ago
- Our #SDCC @ducktales interview condensed into one, pure moment of joy. Woo-oo! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/85O4HbZ181 5 hours ago
- Creating a bold world for the Cold War thriller 'Atomic Blonde' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/zLsyVDOM6I 6 hours ago
- Lupita Nyong'o just won Comic-Con (three days later) #cosplay #sdcc latimes.com/entertainment/… 7 hours ago
- We asked 'Blade Runner' director Denis Villeneuve: Is Deckard a replicant? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/qwxhgnser3 7 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?