TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Pictures.
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:41 p.m.
- Worlds are colliding in the best possible way. twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 10 hours ago
- What @Daredevil and The Martian have in common, small stakes and Drew Goddard. latimes.com/entertainment/… 11 hours ago
- .@JessicaJones gets a bunch of boozy teasers, plus a director announcement fw.to/e1tmXbk http://t.co/xCXW335n5v 1 day ago
- @JoshElder @Marvel Did you read "Damage Control?" 1 day ago
- Raise your hand if you remember the comic "Damage Control," which is also the premise to @Marvel's new TV show. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?