TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Pictures.
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:41 p.m.
- Watch one man transform into different zombies from the last 100 years latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/neG3uNkRxn 6 hours ago
- Exclusive: Kristen Schaal, Jason Ritter and Alex Hirsch say farewell to #GravityFalls fw.to/WJ5tvgm https://t.co/fmxd7lfdjJ 9 hours ago
- In case you missed it: 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer divides the Avengers in half. ow.ly/Y5EAi https://t.co/zxHjt5lVgw 14 hours ago
- Syfy renews #TheMagicians for a second season. latimes.com/entertainment/… 14 hours ago
- In case you missed it. KRANG!!! 1st look at Krang, Bebop & Rocksteady from #TMNT2. fw.to/8yg6JKC https://t.co/f4VpysMfqZ 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?