TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: David James
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- ‘Phineas and Ferb’ creators talk Disney Channel ‘Star Wars’ film lat.ms/1nkLu2S 30 minutes ago
- A moment of solitude amid madding crowd at #SDCC? It's what Guillermo del Toro wants 'Crimson Peak' gallery to offer lat.ms/UvhAgo 1 hour ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Outcry, action against harassment grows lat.ms/1nk5OBl 3 hours ago
- Image Expo: Warren Ellis, Kurt Busiek, Jeff Lemire conjure new titles lat.ms/1raqM4O 13 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Kyle Roberts brings ‘Posthuman Project’ to San Diego lat.ms/1rab9dG 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?