TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: David James
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- Review: The untold story of #Krypton and Superman's family saga holds promise. But it lacks fireworks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- New #CloakAndDagger trailer plays up the superpowered runaways’ entwined destiny lat.ms/2IFda0P 2 days ago
- RT @jenyamato: Allow me to (re)introduce you to #TombRaider and #IntoTheBadlands' @danielwuyanzu, Northern Cali's own homegrown Hong Kong s… 3 days ago
- New #AvengersInfinityWar trailer features more superheroes than you can shake a stick at lat.ms/2IteBiO 6 days ago
- Review: Alicia Vikander makes a persuasive Lara Croft in the new-and-somewhat-improved #TombRaider… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?