TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: David James
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- John Boyega wields a lightsaber in new #StarWars clip. We're freaking out man... fw.to/4U2hqfh 2 hours ago
- Calling all #fannibals What do you think was the most memorable #Hannibal moment? fw.to/kAlOyAG 5 hours ago
- One Fizzgig for sale! One Fizzgig for sale! latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/mtvkiRsnmb 5 hours ago
- RT @DanielNMiller: Disney's "Star Wars" merch plans include using unboxing videos to spark interest. Your dad doesn't know what that is. ht… 1 day ago
- New 'Ghostbusters' cast addresses haters head-on with girl power. fw.to/2FJ0FzG 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?