TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: David James
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- .@JasonMitch, @twhiddleston, John Goodman, Jordan Vogt-Roberts & Corey Hawkins at LAT HQ latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/QQNv7PAAJM 1 day ago
- Queens of Comic-Con: Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel and other ladies who ruled the Con fw.to/UsFq3Wf 1 day ago
- Watch every trailer that premiered at Comic-Con 2016 fw.to/4AoNpAT https://t.co/2IQAnGGNEY 1 day ago
- Best #cosplay moments of Comic-Con #SDCC #SDCC2016 latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/hhYxtB6TAh 1 day ago
- Joss Whedon, Neil Gaiman, Sarah Schechter, Chris Hardwick and more on the current state of fandom. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?