(L-r) EMILY BLUNT as Rita and TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. (Courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures)
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- First 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer brings Iron Man and Spider-Man back together fw.to/OrW7ZJV https://t.co/UFwuP9NbVp 15 hours ago
- IT'S REAL! latimes.com/local/lanow/la… https://t.co/oiyDQrtOUk 1 day ago
- Take a look inside the Avatar exhibit. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- And now his watch is ended. fw.to/CPjjOyI 3 days ago
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?