(L-r) EMILY BLUNT as Rita and TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. (Courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures)
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 22 hours ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 2 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 2 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?