TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. (Courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures)
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: Feel almost like a true detective in "Her Story." latimes.com/entertainment/… I love this game. http://t.co/8jq8B0BRQZ 1 day ago
- Celebrate the 4th of July with the greatest movie speech ever delivered by Bill Pullman. youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywi… http://t.co/sgphEx810B 2 days ago
- This week's paycheck Friday lives every week like it's shark week. fw.to/aLxWnNP 3 days ago
- Why was 'Terminator Genisys' spelled with a 'Y'? THE ANSWER. fw.to/4Cj8qOi 3 days ago
- @tm11999 @latimes youtube.com/watch?v=tDevd7… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?