TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. (Courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures)
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- James Spader on the set of 'Avengers 2.' Never has a gray onsie looked this intimidating. fw.to/mpbBKjb http://t.co/xQ2mBcc5nI 37 minutes ago
- John Boyega wields a lightsaber in new #StarWars clip. We're freaking out man... fw.to/4U2hqfh 5 hours ago
- Calling all #fannibals What do you think was the most memorable #Hannibal moment? fw.to/kAlOyAG 7 hours ago
- One Fizzgig for sale! One Fizzgig for sale! latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/mtvkiRsnmb 8 hours ago
- RT @DanielNMiller: Disney's "Star Wars" merch plans include using unboxing videos to spark interest. Your dad doesn't know what that is. ht… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?