TOM CRUISE as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. (Courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures)
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- Hamilton's Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote a 'Cantina Song' for the new Star Wars. fw.to/oGlAWOT 8 hours ago
- Is it Wookie or Wookiee? The Times' definitive #StarWars style guide. fw.to/U4z32MN https://t.co/Ls4yvn3kZZ 12 hours ago
- 'Supergirl' gets full-season order from CBS fw.to/E81dWIk 1 day ago
- RT @kristapley: ...WAIT A MINUTE. https://t.co/Tcgwa1emKY 1 day ago
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?