SAN DIEGO, CA – JULY 20: Actors Michael Rooker (L) and Zoe Saldana speak onstage at Marvel Studios “Guardians of the Galaxy” during Comic-Con International 2013 at San Diego Convention Center on July 20, 2013 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images) ** TCN OUT **
The Marvel Studios: “Thor: The Dark World” And “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” – Comic-Con International 2013
July 23, 2013 | 5:32 p.m.
- Comic-Con 2014: Fans get first extended look at ‘Star Wars Rebels’ lat.ms/1rgjAUG 9 minutes ago
- Comic-Con: ‘Interstellar’s’ Nolan, McConaughey make surprise showing lat.ms/1nmJTJG 5 hours ago
- ‘Batman’: Zack Snyder tweets new portrait of Ben Affleck as Dark Knight lat.ms/1rfhW5E 5 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Nolan says biggest influence on Interstellar was Kubrick's 2001. Movie is a "similarly ambitious story in terms of scop… 6 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Second movie surprise at #SDCC: Christopher Nolan takes Comic-Con stage for first time. http://t.co/XNLVMXCVQH 6 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?