H.R. Giger’s airbrushed painting of the alien derelict.
May 13, 2014 | 12:12 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: Attention all “Avatar” fans: Take a first look inside Disney World's new Pandora park lat.ms/2qgtD5u https://t.co/… 6 minutes ago
- Even the restaurants of Pandora have a backstory because OF COURSE THEY DO. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/X04PlGFSSk 22 minutes ago
- What do the humans of Pandora eat? PODS! Pods for breakfast! Pods for lunch! Pods for dinner (and sometimes brunch)… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 24 minutes ago
- WARNING: If you call this Pandora banshee a "baby" Disney's cast members will politely correct you. That's no baby.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 32 minutes ago
- We're taking a tour inside Disney World's Pandora, and playing with the locals. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/u90hq1ORHh 39 minutes ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?