(L-r) DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter, MATTHEW LEWIS as Neville Longbottom, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and BONNIE WRIGHT as Ginny Weasley in Warner Bros. Picturesâ fantasy adventure movie âHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” NOTE; THIS PHOTO WAS DOWNLOADED BY CONSENTING TO AN AGREEMENT THAT IT WOULD NOT BE USED OUTSIDE THE LOS ANGELES TIMES. WE RECEIVED SPECIAL PERMISSION TO KEEP THIS PHOTO IN OUR DATABASE BEYOND THE STATED 90 DAY RESTRICTION. CAN BE USED ONLY IN EDITORIAL. NO ADS, SALES, ETC. PERMISSION GIVE BY JESSE MESA,WARNER BROS. PHOTO (818) 954-6256.
Year 6: Quidditch, anyone?
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: Feel almost like a true detective in "Her Story." latimes.com/entertainment/… I love this game. http://t.co/8jq8B0BRQZ 1 day ago
- Celebrate the 4th of July with the greatest movie speech ever delivered by Bill Pullman. youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywi… http://t.co/sgphEx810B 2 days ago
- This week's paycheck Friday lives every week like it's shark week. fw.to/aLxWnNP 3 days ago
- Why was 'Terminator Genisys' spelled with a 'Y'? THE ANSWER. fw.to/4Cj8qOi 3 days ago
- @tm11999 @latimes youtube.com/watch?v=tDevd7… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?