EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and BONNIE WRIGHT as Ginny Weasley in Warner Bros. Picturesâ fantasy adventure movie âHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” NOTE; THIS PHOTO WAS DOWNLOADED BY CONSENTING TO AN AGREEMENT THAT IT WOULD NOT BE USED OUTSIDE THE LOS ANGELES TIMES. WE RECEIVED SPECIAL PERMISSION TO KEEP THIS PHOTO IN OUR DATABASE BEYOND THE STATED 90 DAY RESTRICTION. CAN BE USED ONLY IN EDITORIAL. NO ADS, SALES, ETC. PERMISSION GIVE BY JESSE MESA,WARNER BROS. PHOTO (818) 954-6256.
Year 7: Girl talk
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- There will be 7 Transformers movies in a few years. What a time to be alive. fw.to/00jlIIg https://t.co/jyDJHehPok 1 day ago
- Ryan Reynolds on putting blood, sweat and 10 years of his life into #Deadpool fw.to/Q23gMjL https://t.co/VrsPiABnEc 1 day ago
- Huntsman trailer now with even MORE evil Queen screaming. fw.to/gwcHU2d https://t.co/TZJ2CbZ3Sk 2 days ago
- .#GameOfThrones gallery: look who made it into the sixth season. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/iLjGbC8Xpb 2 days ago
- From 'Walking Dead' to walking dread: 'Firewatch' creators mix heartbreak and the creeps fw.to/4M8LekB https://t.co/TAyS83nqKC 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?