EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and BONNIE WRIGHT as Ginny Weasley in Warner Bros. Picturesâ fantasy adventure movie âHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” NOTE; THIS PHOTO WAS DOWNLOADED BY CONSENTING TO AN AGREEMENT THAT IT WOULD NOT BE USED OUTSIDE THE LOS ANGELES TIMES. WE RECEIVED SPECIAL PERMISSION TO KEEP THIS PHOTO IN OUR DATABASE BEYOND THE STATED 90 DAY RESTRICTION. CAN BE USED ONLY IN EDITORIAL. NO ADS, SALES, ETC. PERMISSION GIVE BY JESSE MESA,WARNER BROS. PHOTO (818) 954-6256.
Year 7: Girl talk
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- George Lucas offered to write Luke Skywalker out of "Episode 7" if Mark Hamill didn't want to reprise his role. herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wa… 3 hours ago
- Star Wars Celebration: Mark Hamill talks of being ‘drafted’ for ‘The Force Awakens’ wp.me/pXM1X-yoG 3 hours ago
- RT @lahalw: 1st Imperial Storm Trooper Detachment arrive to quell rebel activity at #SWCelebration @alschaben @LATHeroComplex http://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- Star Wars Celebration: ‘The Force Awakens’ is a ‘transference of generations’ wp.me/pXM1X-ynU 16 hours ago
- Star Wars Celebration: Fans explore all corners of the convention universe wp.me/pXM1X-ynG 17 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?