EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and BONNIE WRIGHT as Ginny Weasley in Warner Bros. Picturesâ fantasy adventure movie âHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” NOTE; THIS PHOTO WAS DOWNLOADED BY CONSENTING TO AN AGREEMENT THAT IT WOULD NOT BE USED OUTSIDE THE LOS ANGELES TIMES. WE RECEIVED SPECIAL PERMISSION TO KEEP THIS PHOTO IN OUR DATABASE BEYOND THE STATED 90 DAY RESTRICTION. CAN BE USED ONLY IN EDITORIAL. NO ADS, SALES, ETC. PERMISSION GIVE BY JESSE MESA,WARNER BROS. PHOTO (818) 954-6256.
Year 7: Girl talk
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 4 weeks ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 4 weeks ago
- Exclusive reveal of 'The Spirit' comic from the 'Love Is Love' anthology fw.to/SHtIiZW 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?