EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger in Warner Bros. Picturesâ fantasy adventure movie â”Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” NOTE; THIS PHOTO WAS DOWNLOADED BY CONSENTING TO AN AGREEMENT THAT IT WOULD NOT BE USED OUTSIDE THE LOS ANGELES TIMES. WE RECEIVED SPECIAL PERMISSION TO KEEP THIS PHOTO IN OUR DATABASE BEYOND THE STATED 90 DAY RESTRICTION. CAN BE USED ONLY IN EDITORIAL. NO ADS, SALES, ETC. PERMISSION GIVE BY JESSE MESA,WARNER BROS. PHOTO (818) 954-6256.
Year 6: A purpose
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- Celebrate the 4th of July with the greatest movie speech ever delivered by Bill Pullman. youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywi… http://t.co/sgphEx810B 11 hours ago
- This week's paycheck Friday lives every week like it's shark week. fw.to/aLxWnNP 1 day ago
- Why was 'Terminator Genisys' spelled with a 'Y'? THE ANSWER. fw.to/4Cj8qOi 1 day ago
- @tm11999 @latimes youtube.com/watch?v=tDevd7… 1 day ago
- Feel free to send us 'Back to the Future' quotes all day. 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?