L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close
Year 4: Triwizard Tournament snub
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 5 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 5 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?