L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close
Year 4: Triwizard Tournament snub
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- .@nottjmiller was cosplaying as Duckie from 'Pretty In Pink' at #SDCC. Note the accessories. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/QiB2QRfAjq 11 hours ago
- RT @midwestspitfire: Imma let you finish, #TCA17, but the #Outlander #SDCC panel had @Writer_DG, @SamHeughan IRL and DANCING. https://t.co/… 12 hours ago
- @ZekeWars010 @jenyamato @latimesent @readyplayerone Now THAT'S a good question. 12 hours ago
- RT @jenyamato: So basically the story behind this #iconic Spielberg-Missile Command photo is that yes, he was a giant Atari nerd https://t.… 12 hours ago
- Watch the cast of #Outlander dance themselves through #SDCC latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/Bz10WEIedt 12 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?