L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close
Year 4: Triwizard Tournament snub
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- RT @SithSarcasm: Meth. Not even once http://t.co/QwMHIGAtee 1 hour ago
- Check out these terrific #SWCA photos by @alschaben: herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wa… 1 hour ago
- RT @lahalw: Women line the stage during the Princess Leia look-a-like contest @SW_Celebration @alschaben http://t.co/OfCn37g8lS 1 hour ago
- RT @alschaben: Latest Star Wars Celebration images: The Force is strong with convention-goers in Anaheim herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wa… via @LATher… 1 hour ago
- RT @alschaben: Carrie Fisher, who played Princess Leia in #StarWars introduces her dog, Gary, at the #StarWarsCelebration in Anaheim http:/… 1 hour ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?