L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close
Year 4: Triwizard Tournament snub
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- Shannara Chronicles trailer, think Lord of the Rings but set on a post apocalyptic Earth. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/XdWg9ipuhJ 14 minutes ago
- Fans, creators and horror makers mourn the loss of Wes Craven online. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 hour ago
- RT @latimesent: #RIPWesCraven From the @latimes archives: latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/4Q2y015VOO 14 hours ago
- Dystopian 'Z' fails to deliver at the end fw.to/s49vqgj 2 days ago
- James Spader on the set of 'Avengers 2.' Never has a gray onsie looked this intimidating. fw.to/mpbBKjb http://t.co/xQ2mBcc5nI 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?