L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close
Year 4: Triwizard Tournament snub
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- ’24: Underground’ writer Ed Brisson sends Jack Bauer to Ukraine lat.ms/1k57qvw 11 hours ago
- Creating Equinox was important to @JeffLemire, who says @Mike2112McKone nailed design lat.ms/1jCHIN4 #JusticeLeagueUnited @DCComics 1 day ago
- .@JeffLemire on Equinox, going for ‘big, fun space adventures’ instead of ‘grim & gritty’ in ‘Justice League United’ lat.ms/1jCHIN4 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Women in a ‘difficult world,’ say show runners lat.ms/1h7IgMu 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Twitter reacts to Cersei scene, champions Daenerys lat.ms/1h7kfW2 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?