L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close
Year 4: Triwizard Tournament snub
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- Denial, anger, bargaining: Death sends 'Arrow' through the stages of grief in 'Canary Cry' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/eUAox27Zms 1 hour ago
- RT @midwestspitfire: This. Is. Everything. twitter.com/LATHeroComplex… 1 hour ago
- The Roots shame all other 'Game of Thrones' recappers in less than a minute fw.to/wiBkhhQ 2 hours ago
- BBC One and Netflix partner to produce watered-down 'Watership' fw.to/e1tCxhm 2 hours ago
- Why Captain America's keepers, the Russo brothers, are turning to China for inspiration fw.to/oOHmHNg 6 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?