L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close
Year 4: Triwizard Tournament snub
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 1 day ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 1 day ago
- 'Smile!' How a villain's phrase in #JessicaJones exposes modern-day sexism fw.to/27W4sIM 1 day ago
- First #GameOfThrones promo art of the new season wants you to know, "He's baaaaaack." Maybe. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/1yROiR5TXm 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?