L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close
Year 4: Triwizard Tournament snub
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- In an era overrun with nostalgia #KingsQuest is a thoughtful take on a classic. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/ph2tPLntfS 9 hours ago
- "The Wiz Live!" starts building a cast. latimes.com/entertainment/… 14 hours ago
- Netflix and Marvel's "Jessica Jones" series won't be forced to fit in with the new "Daredevil" series. latimes.com/entertainment/… 17 hours ago
- How will Disney bring the "Tangled" lantern scene to life on stage? fw.to/gWxuPsV http://t.co/5f2a7LS5cD 1 day ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: In case you were wondering, here was McAdams' full response to the "Doctor Strange" thang: http://t.co/mCmbhX1zh0 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?