L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close
Year 4: Triwizard Tournament snub
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- Henry Cavill talks #JusticeLeague and Superman's future lat.ms/2j77scc https://t.co/b56VI7aWvd 9 hours ago
- Gal Gadot and Patty Jenkins both know "everyone has a Wonder Woman inside of them" lat.ms/2BcTSfO https://t.co/lbLN6Qk6nA 1 day ago
- C.B. Cebulski has been named Marvel's new editor-in-chief fw.to/AWbbEzO 5 days ago
- RT @latimesent: Lois Smith finds the human element in her sci-fi "Marjorie Prime" role lat.ms/2hABk3X https://t.co/sMwahAic4Q 1 week ago
- RT @Michael_Cho: One more sketch from @fanexpovan last weekend - Batgirl in ink and Dr. Martin dyes. https://t.co/FUKLaqBgSr 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?