L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close
Year 4: Triwizard Tournament snub
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana tout Marvel adventure lat.ms/1gGYg89 2 hours ago
- Batman needs a Robin for #Batman75 and always, writer Peter J. Tomasi says. 'Robin Rises' coming in July lat.ms/1hUKBGl @DCComics 5 hours ago
- Also: 'Robin Rises' story line has art by Andy Kubert, @patrick_gleason, and Tomasi discusses their work lat.ms/1hUKBGl @DCComics 5 hours ago
- A Robin will rise in July one-shot and ‘Batman & Robin’ 33 (and it might not be Damian). Peter J. Tomasi discusses lat.ms/1hUKBGl 5 hours ago
- ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’: Wolverine center stage in final trailer lat.ms/1gEl9sK 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?