STANISLAV IANEVSKI and EMMA WATSON as Hermione Grange in Warner Bros. Pictures’ movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close. Warner Bros. Pictures
Year 4: Cleaning up nice
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?