STANISLAV IANEVSKI and EMMA WATSON as Hermione Grange in Warner Bros. Pictures’ movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close. Warner Bros. Pictures
Year 4: Cleaning up nice
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- Fans urge Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend fw.to/KHVsfNH 10 hours ago
- 'Game of Thrones': Sophie Turner talks facing Littlefinger and putting the ball in Sansa's court fw.to/koXsRMa 1 day ago
- That cornfield scene in last night's Preacher was originally scripted to be even more shocking (and bloody). latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- First look at the live-action 'Beauty and the Beast' has lots of nostalgia but no singing furniture fw.to/oAKthdS 1 day ago
- The 'Preacher' twist too disgusting for Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg fw.to/WTUga8e 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?