L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in in the movie HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN. Photo by Murray Close. Warner Bros. Pictures
Year 3: Don’t mess with a witch
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- #GameOfThrones, #StrangerThings and #HandmaidsTale are among the DGA Awards TV nominees lat.ms/2mnWWzH https://t.co/yDWoSvIBnd 1 week ago
- Adam Strange has a message for Seg-El in the new #Krypton trailer lat.ms/2FkOokV https://t.co/t6JxfqpTdU 1 week ago
- Get ready for a long winter. #GameOfThrones won't air its final six episodes until 2019 lat.ms/2ApdZ8W https://t.co/50CmJDIO0v 2 weeks ago
- Kendrick Lamar will curate and co-produce "Black Panther: The Album" lat.ms/2CCbs0h https://t.co/Ep9gFTRjpo 2 weeks ago
- Gillian Anderson, David Duchovny and Chris Carter keep seeking the truth that's out there as #TheXFiles returns… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?