L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in in the movie HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN. Photo by Murray Close. Warner Bros. Pictures
Year 3: Don’t mess with a witch
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- RT @MdellW: J Nolan confirms Maeve was off script when she left the train on #Westworld it was the "first decision she's ever made." #Paley… 13 hours ago
- RT @MdellW: Thandie Newton on the initial reactions to #Westworld and violence: We were all terrified. But we knew that was the point. #Pal… 13 hours ago
- RT @MdellW: Evan Rachel Wood on #Westworld "These roles don't exist especially for women" #PaleyFest 13 hours ago
- On the carpet with the cast and creators of #Westworld at #paleyfest https://t.co/rdGMKlNdP3 14 hours ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: Dwight, Debbie's dog, has a front row seat on a towel. https://t.co/Eocm7DnpAk 19 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?