ET.0410.SNEAKS.75 — (l-r) EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger, MATTHEW LEWIS as Neville Longbottom, DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter, RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley and BONNIE WRIGHT as Ginny Weasley in the Warner Bros 2007 movie “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”. ***SUMMER SNEAKS ***DO NOT PUBLISH BEFORE MAY 8 2007 ***EXCLUSIVE ***NO WEB ***NO WEB
Year 5: Witch of Requirement
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- Under the Dome has been cancelled. Goodnight Dome. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/ezPiItlIHs 10 hours ago
- All puzzles and no action, 'Lara Croft Go' is a simplified, thoughtful take on 'Tomb Raider' latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/BtwZ0iufO9 13 hours ago
- That time Wes Craven and Clive Barker went on Dr. Ruth's show. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/JGQUz7bLcV 1 day ago
- Shannara Chronicles trailer, think Lord of the Rings but set on a post apocalyptic Earth. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/XdWg9ipuhJ 1 day ago
- Fans, creators and horror makers mourn the loss of Wes Craven online. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?