ET.0410.SNEAKS.75 — (l-r) EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger, MATTHEW LEWIS as Neville Longbottom, DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter, RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley and BONNIE WRIGHT as Ginny Weasley in the Warner Bros 2007 movie “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”. ***SUMMER SNEAKS ***DO NOT PUBLISH BEFORE MAY 8 2007 ***EXCLUSIVE ***NO WEB ***NO WEB
Year 5: Witch of Requirement
June 20, 2011 | 6:39 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: .@KarenGillan on how her @Guardians role as Nebula expanded: "I was supposed to do 8 days of filming and that was going to… 1 day ago
- #Westworld Season 2 is "very much about the revolution and about the oppressed coming to take their power back" --E… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The new #JurassicWorld: Fallen Kingdom trailer shows that no bedroom is safe from the Jurassic menace… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- DC Entertainment's Dan DiDio and Jim Lee talk about redefining Superman at 80 lat.ms/2qILbW9 #Superman80… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Cathy Yan has been tapped to direct #HarleyQuinn spinoff movie, making her the first Asian woman to helm a #DCEU fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?