Kit-18 L-r: Harry Potter (DANIEL RADCLIFFE), Ron Weasley (RUPERT GRINT) and Hermione Grainger (EMMA WATSON) in Warner Bros. Picturesâ family adventure film “Harry Potter and the Sorcererâs Stone.”
Year 1: Shrewd pronouncer
June 20, 2011 | 5:49 p.m.
- The next Star Wars movie finally has a name, but what does it mean? latimes.com/entertainment/… 17 hours ago
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 1 month ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?