Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- RT @MdellW: Can it truly be TGIF without Cory and Topanga? No. The answer is no. #TCA17 13 hours ago
- The #StarTrekDiscovery cast on resurrecting Star Trek's idealism in today's times. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/A28VGaFjgd 16 hours ago
- RT @jenyamato: At #SDCC #Riverdale's cast gave expert dramaface 🙀teased S2 'ships & answered: WILL the show go supernatural? https://t.co/V… 1 day ago
- Our #SDCC @ducktales interview condensed into one, pure moment of joy. Woo-oo! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/85O4HbZ181 1 day ago
- Creating a bold world for the Cold War thriller 'Atomic Blonde' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/zLsyVDOM6I 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?