Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- So good. twitter.com/AlexJamesFitz/… 21 hours ago
- FX casts Professor X's son in its TV adaptation of 'Legion' fw.to/iZMnDma https://t.co/hro9ODJHJH 1 day ago
- Weird Al Yankovic is set to star in 'Milo Murphy's Law,' Disney XD's new animated series fw.to/67lHUzg https://t.co/i8b5cykXqL 2 days ago
- Get tangled up in Unravel, a video game that strings together lost memories. fw.to/W7oE6eC https://t.co/dqiqwQpL3A 2 days ago
- A sneak peek at the #XFiles art show, "Conspiracies, Monsters and Mythology at @iam8bit latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/m8u0MXPIxc 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?