Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- Warner Bros. brings on Matt Reeves to direct 'The Batman' fw.to/YO5ZJAL https://t.co/N1HieTaZ8L 3 days ago
- First clip from 'Alien: Covenant' shows a course correction away from 'Prometheus' and back to 'Alien'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- The Power of the Dark Crystal comic takes place 100 years after Jim Henson's film. Don't worry, Fizzgig lives.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- RIP Hellboy 3 twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 5 days ago
- CHEWY AND HAN TOGETHER AGAIN! latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?