Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- Cookie Monster stars in ‘Sesame Street’ ‘Lord of the Rings’ parody lat.ms/Jceidf 18 hours ago
- ‘Godzilla’ trailer: King of Monsters strikes terror in first teaser lat.ms/J2vqRM 22 hours ago
- Peter Jackson promises deeper characters, conflict for ‘Hobbit’ sequel lat.ms/J1Uh8t 1 day ago
- ‘Jupiter Ascending’ trailer: Channing Tatum’s perfect hunting machine lat.ms/JaX1ks 1 day ago
- ‘The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug’: 60 images from Middle-earth lat.ms/Javz6p 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?