Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘A.K.A. Jessica Jones': Marvel casts Rachael Taylor in Netflix series lat.ms/1Kdd49y 20 hours ago
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is back in ‘Terminator Genisys’ Super Bowl spot lat.ms/1HlmNyi 1 day ago
- ‘Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks to play Jimmy Olsen in CBS drama lat.ms/1KbrRl2 1 day ago
- ‘Tales from Earthsea,’ ‘Porco Rosso,’ ‘Pom Poko’ out on Blu-ray Feb. 3 lat.ms/1HkoHzk 1 day ago
- ‘The Goon: Once Upon a Hard Time': Eric Powell nears a hard-hitting end lat.ms/1KaJema 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?