Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- Elisabeth Moss to star in TV adaptation of 'The Handmaid's Tale' fw.to/6LDdP1R https://t.co/WwL0OdW4lR 2 days ago
- The Punisher is getting his own TV show fw.to/cigmT9d 2 days ago
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Concerns over piracy prompt 20th Century Fox to skip San Diego Comic-Con 2016 #SDCC2016 fw.to/Ac4siTP 3 days ago
- Denial, anger, bargaining: Death sends 'Arrow' through the stages of grief in 'Canary Cry' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/eUAox27Zms 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?