Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Sherlock': Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman don hats in new image lat.ms/1Cc5Cwz 8 hours ago
- ‘Pan’ trailer: Hugh Jackman’s Blackbeard sails through Neverland [video] lat.ms/1CbQAan 9 hours ago
- ‘Jurassic World’ trailer: Watch Chris Pratt track dinosaurs in new clip lat.ms/1xADxaj 11 hours ago
- ‘Wonder Woman’ movie signs Michelle MacLaren to develop, direct lat.ms/1xvgVYX 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’: See the 88-second first trailer this weekend lat.ms/1C6jHvv 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?