Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- If you need another show to binge-watch all 22 episodes of 1990's 'The Flash' are streaming on CW Seed fw.to/mV7mXPZ 18 hours ago
- Winged shirtlessness is about to be unleashed on #Arrow #Flash & #LegendsofTomorrow #magicmace latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/hqbRNYBQPs 20 hours ago
- The "Jurassic World" sequel may be set off-island fw.to/izL0z6a and feature open source dinosaurs http://t.co/HlfkCJNI2m 23 hours ago
- Joel McDonald's puzzle game 'Prune' has flowered quickly fw.to/UovLwOX 1 day ago
- Fear the Walking Dead season 2 will have 15 episodes. #TCA15 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?