Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- Robots and women share the battlefield in ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 3′ wp.me/pXM1X-ywi 20 hours ago
- ‘Orphan Black': The Castor clones ignite a battle of the sexes wp.me/pXM1X-yun 22 hours ago
- ‘Suicide Squad': David Ayer reveals Jared Leto’s new look for the Joker’s 75th anniversary wp.me/pXM1X-ywj 1 day ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Kevin Feige wires Marvel movies for conquest wp.me/pXM1X-xTp 2 days ago
- Paycheck Friday: Take a trip to your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yvT 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?