Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- The new #JurassicWorld: Fallen Kingdom trailer shows that no bedroom is safe from the Jurassic menace… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- DC Entertainment's Dan DiDio and Jim Lee talk about redefining Superman at 80 lat.ms/2qILbW9 #Superman80… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Cathy Yan has been tapped to direct #HarleyQuinn spinoff movie, making her the first Asian woman to helm a #DCEU fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- “Everything you’ve heard about me is true.” -- Lando Calrissian in the latest #SoloAStarWarsStory trailer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Shut up and spread the word: #AQuietPlace is a thrillingly intelligent monster movie lat.ms/2q8Tb2o https://t.co/0akOlFdfGn 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?