Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Gotham': Penguin actor Robin Lord Taylor cites Tim Burton influence lat.ms/1yn7Ebr 12 hours ago
- Stephen King’s JFK time-travel thriller ’11/22/63′ coming to Hulu lat.ms/1qnLNWZ 16 hours ago
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse': Bryan Singer to helm next mutant sequel lat.ms/1qnIq2i 16 hours ago
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.': Watch Lucy Lawless in season premiere [video] lat.ms/1rmToe6 3 days ago
- ‘Supergirl’ series flies to CBS in new wave of comic book-inspired TV lat.ms/1sF0VB2 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?