Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer teases Hulkbuster, Quicksilver lat.ms/1D0gOYl 3 hours ago
- ‘Constantine': 41 images from NBC’s fiery new supernatural thriller lat.ms/1CWb8P8 22 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer to debut during ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ lat.ms/1CVXY4x 23 hours ago
- ‘American Horror Story': Twisty the Clown actor John Carroll Lynch is scary good lat.ms/1CVCBQU 1 day ago
- ‘The Flash': The CW orders full season of ‘Arrow’ spinoff series lat.ms/1CROPtV 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?