Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- James Cameron brings Linda Hamilton back to the 'Terminator' franchise but snubs 'Wonder Woman'... again… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- 'Black Mirror's' big #Emmys winner 'San Junipero' didn't originally star two women. lat.ms/2xcE0IF https://t.co/2fvTI7vFxQ 1 day ago
- Watch Stephen Colbert wake up naked in a 'Westworld' diagnostic facility during the #Emmy Awards… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- The Duffer Brothers use THREE WORDS to describe the second season of @Stranger_Things More #Emmy coverage here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @latimesent: What is Titus Andromedon's favorite TV show? @TitussBurgess answers, it's @BravoTopChef #Emmys lat.ms/2x5V8C6 htt… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?