Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- #Comic-Con2014: Check out our gallery of cosplay costumes from far and wide lat.ms/1AhhKcn 1 hour ago
- Comic-Con 2014: New ‘Arrow’ season will bring ‘game changing’ characters lat.ms/1rkyLMO 3 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Fox panel features ‘Maze Runner’ spoiler, Biz Markie lat.ms/1rkvRYd 3 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Daniel Radcliffe makes his Hall H debut with ‘Horns’ lat.ms/1rkvP2H 3 hours ago
- Comic-Con: Grant Morrison educates fans about DC’s ‘Multiversity’ lat.ms/1nqJTIF 4 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?