Actor Daniel Radcliffe is pictured as the title character in Warner Bros. new film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which makes its world debut in London on November 4, 2001. The film is titled “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” in the UK. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- First 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer brings Iron Man and Spider-Man back together fw.to/OrW7ZJV https://t.co/UFwuP9NbVp 2 days ago
- IT'S REAL! latimes.com/local/lanow/la… https://t.co/oiyDQrtOUk 2 days ago
- Take a look inside the Avatar exhibit. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- And now his watch is ended. fw.to/CPjjOyI 4 days ago
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?