Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- Scholastic to publish new Harry Potter book fw.to/KZEJeqj 10 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: How @deadpoolmovie came back from the dead lat.ms/1op41P6 https://t.co/4mOK0v1jxI 1 day ago
- New #StarTrek series drafts Bryan Fuller as the Co-Creator and Showrunner. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/3mDGNFZAzu 1 day ago
- How #Deadpool rose from Hollywood purgatory to make R-rated fun of your sacred superheroes fw.to/ogGkXJI https://t.co/6sd3r5LwbA 1 day ago
- Watch one man transform into different zombies from the last 100 years latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/neG3uNkRxn 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?