Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 9 hours ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 9 hours ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 1 day ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 1 day ago
- Doctorow on why he wanted to write an optimistic disaster novel: So people would bug in instead of bugging out. 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?