Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- Fans urge Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend fw.to/KHVsfNH 57 minutes ago
- 'Game of Thrones': Sophie Turner talks facing Littlefinger and putting the ball in Sansa's court fw.to/koXsRMa 22 hours ago
- That cornfield scene in last night's Preacher was originally scripted to be even more shocking (and bloody). latimes.com/entertainment/… 23 hours ago
- First look at the live-action 'Beauty and the Beast' has lots of nostalgia but no singing furniture fw.to/oAKthdS 1 day ago
- The 'Preacher' twist too disgusting for Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg fw.to/WTUga8e 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?