Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Sex’: Joe Casey talks salacious Image series, Comic-Con plans lat.ms/1qYP5CD 15 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: J.J. Abrams reveals X-wing fighter in new video lat.ms/1qYtQRl 17 hours ago
- ‘Batman and Robin’ No. 33 preview: Batman argues with Justice League lat.ms/1n5O90e 18 hours ago
- 12 vital comics creators to watch include @fionastaples @brubaker @whoajordie @emmartian @ChrisSamnee @EdPiskor lat.ms/1qwTDUU 19 hours ago
- '#Batman: Zero Year' ends Wed. @Ssnyder1835 says finale is personal yet action-packed. Preview 33 & take a look back lat.ms/UmtKYK 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?