Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- @NerdAppropriate Fair. 13 minutes ago
- RT @DoctorWho_BBCA: "There'd be a lot of crushing" says Michelle on what would happen if Bill and Missy met the Thirteenth Doctor. #DoctorW… 24 minutes ago
- This History Channel had viking funeral for a fictional character, this is Comic-Con latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/pa9tWFhDv1 25 minutes ago
- How Donald Trump's inauguration almost affected the new crop of 'Star Wars' kids' books latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/iZJeKExYZa 1 hour ago
- How fans survive sleeping in the Hall H line for Comic-Con fw.to/ehPLU5d https://t.co/FSjuzwAyLi 1 hour ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?