Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Deadpool’ set for 2016; ‘Fantastic Four,’ ‘Assassin’s Creed’ delayed lat.ms/1sxTPOW 8 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars’ video shows off Millennium Falcon with a Bat-surprise lat.ms/1swmEuX 14 hours ago
- ‘Maze Runner’ director talks Dylan O’Brien, James Dashner, real grime lat.ms/1sq4gnE 1 day ago
- Long Beach Comic Con lineup: Mignola, Man of Action among highlights lat.ms/1sq0GK5 1 day ago
- Marvel, George Takei among honorees for LGBT Center Vanguard Awards lat.ms/1sn3pE0 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?