Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Constantine': Matt Ryan plays demon hunter as flawed, tormented, angry lat.ms/12pkJms 5 hours ago
- ICYMI: @LATherocomplex chats with Twisty the Clown actor @MrJCLynch about his terrifying 'AHS: Freak Show' role. lat.ms/1D27LGg 18 hours ago
- ‘Riverdale': Archie Comics TV series lands at Fox lat.ms/1D2P857 20 hours ago
- ‘Constantine': Neil Marshall talks Hellblazer, horror, future movie plans lat.ms/12jiX6e 1 day ago
- ‘The Hobbit’ stars cameo in new Air New Zealand safety video lat.ms/1D1jvZz 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?