Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 17 hours ago
- Concerns over piracy prompt 20th Century Fox to skip San Diego Comic-Con 2016 #SDCC2016 fw.to/Ac4siTP 18 hours ago
- Denial, anger, bargaining: Death sends 'Arrow' through the stages of grief in 'Canary Cry' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/eUAox27Zms 21 hours ago
- RT @midwestspitfire: This. Is. Everything. twitter.com/LATHeroComplex… 21 hours ago
- The Roots shame all other 'Game of Thrones' recappers in less than a minute fw.to/wiBkhhQ 22 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?