Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': See photo of Lucy Lawless as Isabelle Hartley lat.ms/1pDHKur 1 day ago
- ‘Doctor Who': ‘Deep Breath’ set for Blu-Ray release Sept. 9 lat.ms/1pDmHrK 1 day ago
- ‘Mission: Impossible': New Tom Cruise actioner heads into production lat.ms/1tNBrUr 1 day ago
- ‘Action Comics’ No. 1: Superman debut issue fetches record sale price lat.ms/1tMUIFf 2 days ago
- ‘Omen’ series ‘Damien’ next for ‘Walking Dead’ veteran Glen Mazzara lat.ms/1tMGrIX 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?