Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: An old friend makes an appearance on Disneyland's Mission Breakout: https://t.co/vTv4fOA7lx 4 hours ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout candy at the ride's premiere instagram.com/p/BUiZuhGAziC/ 4 hours ago
- FUN FACT: Disney's #missionbreakout was influenced by architect Renzo Piano, who worked on France’s Pompidou Centre… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- Worth noting #missionbreakout Cosmo doesn't speak. 9 hours ago
- Guess who was in the Collector's vault inside the new Disneyland Guardians of the Galaxy ride? COSMO THE SPACE DOG!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?