Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- 'Ghostbusters' did not endorse Hillary Clinton, Sony says fw.to/wWNmkob 25 minutes ago
- @tationic13 There will be more! 3 hours ago
- The #StrangerThings creators promise, there will be Justice For Barb. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 hours ago
- Come see Kubo Two Strings (for free) with us. fw.to/G3ggPDH 4 hours ago
- @mach1monorail I'm glad, see you there! 4 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?