Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘The Flash': The CW orders full season of ‘Arrow’ spinoff series lat.ms/1CROPtV 11 hours ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ clip teases Gale, Peeta rivalry lat.ms/1CRk8ov 13 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit': See Benedict Cumberbatch writhe and snarl as Smaug lat.ms/1CQXdKc 14 hours ago
- ‘Gotham’ has deep pop culture resonance, actor Donal Logue says lat.ms/1CPEVJe 19 hours ago
- ‘The Mortal Instruments’ to be rebooted as TV series in 2015 lat.ms/11YYwv8 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?