Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies': Richard Armitage finds his inner Thorin lat.ms/1CwQpme 1 hour ago
- New video game ‘Hatred’ takes ugly aim at the industry’s progression lat.ms/1Cb1yMh 2 days ago
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 3 days ago
- Todd Martens’ best video games of 2014 lat.ms/1C9dXAr 3 days ago
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?