Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Wonder Woman’ movie signs Michelle MacLaren to develop, direct lat.ms/1xvgVYX 2 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’: See the 88-second first trailer this weekend lat.ms/1C6jHvv 5 hours ago
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’: Oscar Isaac to star as villain in mutant sequel lat.ms/1C6h9gX 5 hours ago
- ‘That Dragon, Cancer’ brings a serious real-life ordeal to gaming lat.ms/1xhbixt 2 days ago
- ‘Star Wars’: Vader is triumphant in Lego’s ‘New Yoda Chronicles’ video lat.ms/1p6UHi2 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?