Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- How will Disney bring the "Tangled" lantern scene to life on stage? fw.to/gWxuPsV http://t.co/5f2a7LS5cD 5 hours ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: In case you were wondering, here was McAdams' full response to the "Doctor Strange" thang: http://t.co/mCmbhX1zh0 6 hours ago
- @eduardovictory @_theweakaremeat @kevinbacon May he make 55 more. 8 hours ago
- @_theweakaremeat @eduardovictory @kevinbacon What about Reba? 8 hours ago
- @brundlefly Tremors GHOST PROTOCOL 8 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?