Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ poster withdrawn over 9/11 concerns lat.ms/1rE4Q28 20 hours ago
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy': ‘Behold,’ Dave Bautista says (only) as Drax lat.ms/1nFB4eh 23 hours ago
- Paolo Rivera: ‘Daredevil’ artist on ‘Valiant’ return to monthly comics lat.ms/1nFapy5 1 day ago
- ‘Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies’ trailer brings war to Middle-earth lat.ms/1nAoEUX 2 days ago
- Comic-Con: Guillermo del Toro talks ‘Crimson Peak,’ ‘Pacific Rim 2′ lat.ms/1rx1cHm 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?