Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 2 hours ago
- @davelozo @MdellW Terribly sorry should be working. Please let us know if you're still having problems. 2 days ago
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.' trailer brings Groot and a whole lot of fun fw.to/SVuMIRR https://t.co/rVDLO1zSNv 2 days ago
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' reveals first three cast members fw.to/inHljCZ 6 days ago
- 'Supergirl' kicks off the big DC/CW four-part crossover with solid ratings fw.to/ksTvcSJ https://t.co/bn32VLR8jK 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?