Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- #GameOfThrones, #StrangerThings and #HandmaidsTale are among the DGA Awards TV nominees lat.ms/2mnWWzH https://t.co/yDWoSvIBnd 1 week ago
- Adam Strange has a message for Seg-El in the new #Krypton trailer lat.ms/2FkOokV https://t.co/t6JxfqpTdU 1 week ago
- Get ready for a long winter. #GameOfThrones won't air its final six episodes until 2019 lat.ms/2ApdZ8W https://t.co/50CmJDIO0v 2 weeks ago
- Kendrick Lamar will curate and co-produce "Black Panther: The Album" lat.ms/2CCbs0h https://t.co/Ep9gFTRjpo 2 weeks ago
- Gillian Anderson, David Duchovny and Chris Carter keep seeking the truth that's out there as #TheXFiles returns… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?