Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Star Wars': Director Josh Trank exits standalone anthology film wp.me/pXM1X-yBw 1 day ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron': Paul Bettany brings the Vision to life, bids Jarvis farewell wp.me/pXM1X-yAP 1 day ago
- ‘Marvel Universe Live!’ stunt show stays true to ‘Avengers’ film franchise wp.me/pXM1X-yB8 2 days ago
- Paycheck Friday: Assemble your own ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ play set wp.me/pXM1X-yAO 2 days ago
- Elizabeth Olsen, @Renner4Real and @MarkRuffalo will be on Saturday's @TheGNShow #AgeofUltron latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?