Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘X-Men Apocalypse’: Bryan Singer announces 2016 mutant sequel lat.ms/ISJz4z 2 hours ago
- Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman: Comics world reacts on Twitter lat.ms/ILiobl 4 hours ago
- ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′ trailer: Electro, Green Goblin, massive action lat.ms/IKIjje 7 hours ago
- ‘Warcraft’ cast announced: Film will star Rob Kazinsky, Ben Foster lat.ms/IJ1Gtb 21 hours ago
- ‘Doctor Who’ Christmas special: New ‘Time of the Doctor’ images lat.ms/IIZgux 22 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?