Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: Netflix releases the first trailer for "The Punisher" with Jon Bernthal returning as Frank Castle fw.to/YWLXeME h… 2 days ago
- RT @jenyamato: Bonus: A special #mothermovie chat w/ @JustinCChang even though he failed to point out my cataclysmic hair situation https:/… 2 days ago
- The #Riverdale folks are developing a DARK Sabrina the Teenage Witch with hints of Rosemary's Baby and The Exorcist… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- James Cameron brings Linda Hamilton back to the 'Terminator' franchise but snubs 'Wonder Woman'... again… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- 'Black Mirror's' big #Emmys winner 'San Junipero' didn't originally star two women. lat.ms/2xcE0IF https://t.co/2fvTI7vFxQ 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?