Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- Dystopian 'Z' fails to deliver at the end fw.to/s49vqgj 1 day ago
- James Spader on the set of 'Avengers 2.' Never has a gray onsie looked this intimidating. fw.to/mpbBKjb http://t.co/xQ2mBcc5nI 2 days ago
- John Boyega wields a lightsaber in new #StarWars clip. We're freaking out man... fw.to/4U2hqfh 2 days ago
- Calling all #fannibals What do you think was the most memorable #Hannibal moment? fw.to/kAlOyAG 2 days ago
- One Fizzgig for sale! One Fizzgig for sale! latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/mtvkiRsnmb 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?