Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘A.K.A. Jessica Jones': Marvel casts Rachael Taylor in Netflix series lat.ms/1Kdd49y 10 hours ago
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is back in ‘Terminator Genisys’ Super Bowl spot lat.ms/1HlmNyi 13 hours ago
- ‘Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks to play Jimmy Olsen in CBS drama lat.ms/1KbrRl2 15 hours ago
- ‘Tales from Earthsea,’ ‘Porco Rosso,’ ‘Pom Poko’ out on Blu-ray Feb. 3 lat.ms/1HkoHzk 15 hours ago
- ‘The Goon: Once Upon a Hard Time': Eric Powell nears a hard-hitting end lat.ms/1KaJema 17 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?