Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Star Wars’: Vader is triumphant in Lego’s ‘New Yoda Chronicles’ video lat.ms/1p6UHi2 15 hours ago
- ‘Strange Magic’ trailer offers singing elves, fairies and goblins lat.ms/1BUYZPj 19 hours ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ director on Jennifer Lawrence and Philip Seymour Hoffman lat.ms/1BRFUxp 1 day ago
- ‘Legends of the Knight’: Batman inspires ordinary heroes in documentary lat.ms/1BO1liW 2 days ago
- ‘Cinderella’ trailer: Disney brings magic to live-action fairy tale lat.ms/1wZfGRs 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?