Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- 'Supergirl' gets full-season order from CBS fw.to/E81dWIk 16 hours ago
- RT @kristapley: ...WAIT A MINUTE. https://t.co/Tcgwa1emKY 20 hours ago
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 2 days ago
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 3 days ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?