Undated handout still photo from the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, showing actor Daniel Radcliffe, portraying Harry Potter. The film of the book by JK Rowling has its world premiere in London on Sunday Nov. 4, 2001. The film tells the story of a young orphan who discovers his parents were a witch and wizard, so he goes to a school for witchcraft where he learns to fly a broom stick. (AP photo/PA, film hand out)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- Josh Gad's #StarWars interrogation of Daisy Ridley culminates in an epic celebrity-filled inquisition… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- Samuel L. Jackson wanted to be in Marvel's Black Panther but they said no! Plus his own 'Pulp Fiction' Oscar fight fw.to/IWdWSWD 2 days ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: LA right now https://t.co/KV1GWyBCyC 3 days ago
- James Earl Jones and Donald Glover join Jon Favreau's Lion King. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/X239besoY2 3 days ago
- The Mr. Universe van from Steven Universe is real! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/TQQoXXwClz 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?