(L-r) MICHAEL GAMBON as Albus Dumbledore and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. PicturesÃ fantasy adventure in the movie Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,Ã® a Warner Bros. Pictures release.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
July 09, 2011 | 7:22 p.m.
- 'Black Mirror's' big #Emmys winner 'San Junipero' didn't originally star two women. lat.ms/2xcE0IF https://t.co/2fvTI7vFxQ 1 day ago
- Watch Stephen Colbert wake up naked in a 'Westworld' diagnostic facility during the #Emmy Awards… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The Duffer Brothers use THREE WORDS to describe the second season of @Stranger_Things More #Emmy coverage here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @latimesent: What is Titus Andromedon's favorite TV show? @TitussBurgess answers, it's @BravoTopChef #Emmys lat.ms/2x5V8C6 htt… 2 days ago
- RT @latimesent: Winter is canceled: Why "Game of Thrones" is absent from this year's Emmys fw.to/qt8EFIP https://t.co/KICNtzFdbv 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?