BONNIE WRIGHT as Ginny Weasley and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Picturesâ fantasy adventure movie âHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” NOTE; THIS PHOTO WAS DOWNLOADED BY CONSENTING TO AN AGREEMENT THAT IT WOULD NOT BE USED OUTSIDE THE LOS ANGELES TIMES. WE RECEIVED SPECIAL PERMISSION TO KEEP THIS PHOTO IN OUR DATABASE BEYOND THE STATED 90 DAY RESTRICTION. CAN BE USED ONLY IN EDITORIAL. NO ADS, SALES, ETC. PERMISSION GIVE BY JESSE MESA,WARNER BROS. PHOTO (818) 954-6256.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
July 09, 2011 | 7:21 p.m.
- Our vote is for Terminator 2: Here are 15 other films worthy of their own official day latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 3 days ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 3 days ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 4 days ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?