DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter and RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley in Warner Bros. Picturesâ fantasy adventure movie âHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” NOTE; THIS PHOTO WAS DOWNLOADED BY CONSENTING TO AN AGREEMENT THAT IT WOULD NOT BE USED OUTSIDE THE LOS ANGELES TIMES. WE RECEIVED SPECIAL PERMISSION TO KEEP THIS PHOTO IN OUR DATABASE BEYOND THE STATED 90 DAY RESTRICTION. CAN BE USED ONLY IN EDITORIAL. NO ADS, SALES, ETC. PERMISSION GIVE BY JESSE MESA,WARNER BROS. PHOTO (818) 954-6256.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
July 09, 2011 | 7:22 p.m.
- Joss Whedon, Neil Gaiman, Sarah Schechter, Chris Hardwick and more on the current state of fandom. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 hours ago
- RT @Anjosie: We never thought our cosplay would get this much attention! twitter.com/latherocomplex… 2 hours ago
- Even after 15 years in a row of braving Comic-Con crowds, this journalist can still find the love fw.to/4sqiJhb 19 hours ago
- Everything revealed in the CW Comic-Con panel — from new 'Flash' footage to what's in 'Supergirl's' pod fw.to/8WWat3j 19 hours ago
- RT @tracycbrown: All the glowing cell phone screens are people playing Pokemon Go. #ComicCon2016 https://t.co/ouO67Q6zgL 19 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?