DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter and MICHAEL GAMBON as Professor Albus Dumbledore in Warner Bros. Picturesâ fantasy adventure movie âHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” NOTE; THIS PHOTO WAS DOWNLOADED BY CONSENTING TO AN AGREEMENT THAT IT WOULD NOT BE USED OUTSIDE THE LOS ANGELES TIMES. WE RECEIVED SPECIAL PERMISSION TO KEEP THIS PHOTO IN OUR DATABASE BEYOND THE STATED 90 DAY RESTRICTION. CAN BE USED ONLY IN EDITORIAL. NO ADS, SALES, ETC. PERMISSION GIVE BY JESSE MESA,WARNER BROS. PHOTO (818) 954-6256.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
July 09, 2011 | 7:22 p.m.
- Fans urge Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend fw.to/KHVsfNH 10 hours ago
- 'Game of Thrones': Sophie Turner talks facing Littlefinger and putting the ball in Sansa's court fw.to/koXsRMa 1 day ago
- That cornfield scene in last night's Preacher was originally scripted to be even more shocking (and bloody). latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- First look at the live-action 'Beauty and the Beast' has lots of nostalgia but no singing furniture fw.to/oAKthdS 1 day ago
- The 'Preacher' twist too disgusting for Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg fw.to/WTUga8e 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?