DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter and BONNIE WRIGHT as Ginny Weasley in Warner Bros. Picturesâ fantasy adventure movie âHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” NOTE; THIS PHOTO WAS DOWNLOADED BY CONSENTING TO AN AGREEMENT THAT IT WOULD NOT BE USED OUTSIDE THE LOS ANGELES TIMES. WE RECEIVED SPECIAL PERMISSION TO KEEP THIS PHOTO IN OUR DATABASE BEYOND THE STATED 90 DAY RESTRICTION. CAN BE USED ONLY IN EDITORIAL. NO ADS, SALES, ETC. PERMISSION GIVE BY JESSE MESA,WARNER BROS. PHOTO (818) 954-6256.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
July 09, 2011 | 7:22 p.m.
- How Paul Bettany sent a text message and became #SoloAStarWarsStory's new villain lat.ms/2II6zCE https://t.co/xllDFtwq2c 10 hours ago
- Snark conquers all in #Deadpool2, a superhero sequel that's more of the same lat.ms/2rJTEtl https://t.co/MCYIWoty4Q 1 week ago
- At the #SoloAStarWarsStory world premiere, stars praise Ron Howard for stepping in to direct the film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @latimesent: #BlackPanther director Ryan Coogler on a potential female-driven spinoff: "That would be amazing if the opportunity came up… 1 week ago
- RT @latimesent: Chewbacca is here! #Solo #StarWars https://t.co/nRgKDjkiov 2 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?