SUNDAY CALENDAR STORY FOR SNEAKS, OCTOBER 31, 2010. DO NOT USE PRIOR TO PUBLICATION. *********** Harry tries to destroy the horcrux with crude spells. Forest encampment. (SC90)(L-r) EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger, RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy adventure movie “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1.” Photo by Jaap Buitendijk
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 1
July 09, 2011 | 7:25 p.m.
- FX casts Professor X's son in its TV adaptation of 'Legion' fw.to/iZMnDma https://t.co/hro9ODJHJH 1 day ago
- Weird Al Yankovic is set to star in 'Milo Murphy's Law,' Disney XD's new animated series fw.to/67lHUzg https://t.co/i8b5cykXqL 1 day ago
- Get tangled up in Unravel, a video game that strings together lost memories. fw.to/W7oE6eC https://t.co/dqiqwQpL3A 1 day ago
- A sneak peek at the #XFiles art show, "Conspiracies, Monsters and Mythology at @iam8bit latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/m8u0MXPIxc 1 day ago
- The Flash and Supergirl crossover you've been waiting for is finally happening. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/YIGHWuQHQ5 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?