SUNDAY CALENDAR STORY FOR SNEAKS, OCTOBER 31, 2010. DO NOT USE PRIOR TO PUBLICATION. *********** Harry tries to destroy the horcrux with crude spells. Forest encampment. (SC90)(L-r) EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger, RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy adventure movie “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1.” Photo by Jaap Buitendijk
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 1
July 09, 2011 | 7:25 p.m.
- RT @VancityReynolds: With great power, comes great irresponsibility. #deadpool #officialsuit @deadpoolmovie http://t.co/MPM89bYz1B 3 days ago
- ‘Bloodborne,’ where death becomes a comfort lat.ms/1HR3Pio 3 days ago
- Lex Luthor and more bald baddies: Who did it best? lat.ms/1HMTS5J 4 days ago
- Remembering Leonard Nimoy on his birthday: Spock’s legacy lives long, and we prosper lat.ms/1HPmN5C 4 days ago
- Steven Spielberg will direct pop culture thriller ‘Ready Player One’ lat.ms/1HHIsQy 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?