SUNDAY CALENDAR STORY FOR SNEAKS, OCTOBER 31, 2010. DO NOT USE PRIOR TO PUBLICATION. *********** Harry tries to destroy the horcrux with crude spells. Forest encampment. (SC90)(L-r) EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger, RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy adventure movie “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1.” Photo by Jaap Buitendijk
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 1
July 09, 2011 | 7:25 p.m.
- Guess which host finally found freedom from their programming in the finale of @Westworld? latimes.com/entertainment/… 7 hours ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: The men of Westworld,@jimmisimpson, James Marsden and Ed Harris, shot at #Paleyfest! story by @MdellW https://t.co/35ln8… 19 hours ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: Some favs of @evanrachelwood and @thandienewton for L.A. Times, from Westworld panel at #paleyfest! story by @MdellW htt… 19 hours ago
- RT @MdellW: J Nolan confirms Maeve was off script when she left the train on #Westworld it was the "first decision she's ever made." #Paley… 1 day ago
- RT @MdellW: Thandie Newton on the initial reactions to #Westworld and violence: We were all terrified. But we knew that was the point. #Pal… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?