SUNDAY CALENDAR STORY FOR SNEAKS, OCTOBER 31, 2010. DO NOT USE PRIOR TO PUBLICATION. *********** Harry tries to destroy the horcrux with crude spells. Forest encampment. (SC90)(L-r) EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger, RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy adventure movie “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1.” Photo by Jaap Buitendijk
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 1
July 09, 2011 | 7:25 p.m.
- That time Wes Craven and Clive Barker went on Dr. Ruth's show. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/JGQUz7bLcV 1 hour ago
- Shannara Chronicles trailer, think Lord of the Rings but set on a post apocalyptic Earth. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/XdWg9ipuhJ 8 hours ago
- Fans, creators and horror makers mourn the loss of Wes Craven online. latimes.com/entertainment/… 9 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: #RIPWesCraven From the @latimes archives: latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/4Q2y015VOO 22 hours ago
- Dystopian 'Z' fails to deliver at the end fw.to/s49vqgj 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?