SUNDAY CALENDAR STORY FOR SNEAKS, OCTOBER 31, 2010. DO NOT USE PRIOR TO PUBLICATION. *********** Harry tries to destroy the horcrux with crude spells. Forest encampment. (SC90)(L-r) EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger, RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy adventure movie “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1.” Photo by Jaap Buitendijk
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 1
July 09, 2011 | 7:25 p.m.
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 1 day ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 1 day ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 2 days ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 2 days ago
- Doctorow on why he wanted to write an optimistic disaster novel: So people would bug in instead of bugging out. 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?