L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
July 09, 2011 | 7:18 p.m.
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ director warns Katniss is ‘very alone’ lat.ms/1q8BYxN 1 hour ago
- ‘Hobbit': Peter Jackson promises thrilling finale with ‘Five Armies’ lat.ms/1q8ejxq 2 hours ago
- Clive Barker on ‘Nightbreed’: ‘Where there are monsters, I feel home’ lat.ms/13o83N9 15 hours ago
- ‘Alien': Neil Marshall praises Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic [guest essay] lat.ms/13mn5D8 20 hours ago
- ‘Sunset Overdrive’ delivers madness with an apocalyptic message lat.ms/13j72py 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?