L-R: RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley, EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger and DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ fantasy movie “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” photo by Murray Close
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
July 09, 2011 | 7:18 p.m.
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 1 day ago
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 2 days ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 5 days ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?