David Radcliffe, left, as Harry Potter and John Hurt as Ollivander in the Warner Bros. Pictures movie “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.” photo by Peter Mountain. UPFRONT layout 2-3/ FOR WELKOS STORY SNEAKS NOV.11, 2001
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 22 hours ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 2 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 2 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?