This photo provided by Warner Bros Entertainment shows actors Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter, center, Emma Watson as Hermione Granger, left, and Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley in a scene from “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” The fourth film in the popular children’s series has rung up the franchise’s best-ever first-day DVD sales, 5 million copies the distributor said Thursday, March 9, 2006. The DVDs hit the market Tuesday. (AP Photo/Warner Bros., Entertainment)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
July 09, 2011 | 7:18 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 3 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- RT @JustinCChang: The Pennywise presidency: watching horror movies in the age of Trump. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Finn Wolfhard gives a peek inside the #StrangerThings & #It group texts which, unsurprisingly, have adorable names.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @TomKingTK: The secret thing I'm doing with the @JasonFabok is now slowly coming to life. https://t.co/4yG90lPnk9 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?