ET.0410.SNEAKS.75 — (l-r) EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger, MATTHEW LEWIS as Neville Longbottom, DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter, RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley and BONNIE WRIGHT as Ginny Weasley in the Warner Bros 2007 movie “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”. ***SUMMER SNEAKS ***DO NOT PUBLISH BEFORE MAY 8 2007 ***EXCLUSIVE ***NO WEB ***NO WEB
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
July 09, 2011 | 7:20 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 4 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- RT @JustinCChang: The Pennywise presidency: watching horror movies in the age of Trump. latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- Finn Wolfhard gives a peek inside the #StrangerThings & #It group texts which, unsurprisingly, have adorable names.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @TomKingTK: The secret thing I'm doing with the @JasonFabok is now slowly coming to life. https://t.co/4yG90lPnk9 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?