Actor Daniel Radcliffe in his role as Harry Potter holds Hedwig, the owl, on his arm during the shooting of the Warner Bros. film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” in this undated handout photo. Warner Bros. is one of the companies under the AOL-Time Warner umbrella. (AP Photo/Warner Brothers, Peter Mountain)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- 'Wreck-It Ralph' sequel will send Ralph to the Internet fw.to/QY25udZ 7 hours ago
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?