Actor Daniel Radcliffe in his role as Harry Potter holds Hedwig, the owl, on his arm during the shooting of the Warner Bros. film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” in this undated handout photo. Warner Bros. is one of the companies under the AOL-Time Warner umbrella. (AP Photo/Warner Brothers, Peter Mountain)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- The next Star Wars movie finally has a name, but what does it mean? latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 hour ago
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 4 weeks ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?