A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 14 hours ago
- ‘The Hobbit': Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens on ‘Five Armies’ ending lat.ms/1C7mDEA 14 hours ago
- 'Shutter' team @joekeatinge, @leiladelduca chat to @OliverSava about wonderfully weird Image title @LATherocomplex lat.ms/1wQwgFU 14 hours ago
- ‘Shutter’: Joe Keatinge, Leila Del Duca get weird with Image series lat.ms/1C757An 15 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit’ stars Lee Pace, Richard Armitage share ‘Five Armies’ memories lat.ms/1AkGfFK 16 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?