A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Avatar’ land: Disney unveils behind-the-scenes look at glowing forest lat.ms/1DvNIm0 1 hour ago
- ‘Daredevil’ posters spotlight Charlie Cox as Marvel hero Matt Murdoch lat.ms/1DvFt9K 2 hours ago
- ‘Supergirl’ casts first villain: David Harewood to play Hank Henshaw lat.ms/1DvrRvc 3 hours ago
- Stan Lee to star in his own video game lat.ms/1DuPiET 6 hours ago
- Kelly Sue DeConnick, Matt Fraction land TV deal for ‘Sex Criminals,’ more lat.ms/1DqPNQd 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?