A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: Pandora has a green beer -- Hawkes Grog -- brewed by Terrapin https://t.co/N6cM88RVsn 20 hours ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Told Joe Rohde I was nervous about hearing pop music in a DCA attraction (GOTG). He laughed. "That should be the least of… 20 hours ago
- The official Disney World map of Pandora. Unobtanium returns! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/VAbZIBG1tm 20 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: Attention all “Avatar” fans: Take a first look inside Disney World's new Pandora park lat.ms/2qgtD5u https://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- Even the restaurants of Pandora have a backstory because OF COURSE THEY DO. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/X04PlGFSSk 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?