A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- RT @cindyhively: .@Schwarzenegger Warned us from the start that he’d be back #TerminatorGenisys @joshrottenberg lat.ms/1ExNFIu http… 9 hours ago
- RT @ImageComics: "Chip @Zdarsky is evolving" read the in-depth piece about the new series KAPTARA @LATHeroComplex ow.ly/M7CMV 9 hours ago
- ‘Sesame Street’ joins ‘Avengers’ bandwagon with ‘Aveggies: Age of Bon Bon’ wp.me/pXM1X-yxj 14 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron': Chris Evans on Captain America’s search for home wp.me/pXM1X-xSP 15 hours ago
- C2E2: Matt Dillon, Jason Momoa and ‘Star Wars’ tattoos rule Chicago expo wp.me/pXM1X-ywY 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?