A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- 13 characters you need to know before seeing #StarWarsTheLastJedi lat.ms/2jWbeGz https://t.co/d4NEa6RM0j 2 days ago
- Sally Hawkins, Doug Jones and Guillermo del Toro talk about the strange romance at the heart of "The Shape of Water… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- A Disney-branded streaming service is set to debut in 2019. A live-action #StarWars TV show will be one of the main… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- "The Last Jedi" is the first flat-out terrific #StarWars movie since "The Empire Strikes Back." Read the review:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- A "She-Ra" reboot and "Trolls" series are among the new animated shows headed to Netflix fw.to/uHQ5Iqi https://t.co/Hmqcpc65N7 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?