A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy': Zoe Saldana channels masculinity for Gamora lat.ms/1rIjRjn 12 hours ago
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ poster withdrawn over 9/11 concerns lat.ms/1rE4Q28 1 day ago
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy': ‘Behold,’ Dave Bautista says (only) as Drax lat.ms/1nFB4eh 1 day ago
- Paolo Rivera: ‘Daredevil’ artist on ‘Valiant’ return to monthly comics lat.ms/1nFapy5 1 day ago
- ‘Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies’ trailer brings war to Middle-earth lat.ms/1nAoEUX 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?