A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Legend of Hercules’ trailer: Kellan Lutz goes gladiator lat.ms/JcOEUW 4 hours ago
- Christopher Lee talks ‘Hobbit,’ ‘Wicker Man’ in new Christmas video lat.ms/JklOTh 5 hours ago
- Batman casting: Josh Brolin ready for Ben Affleck as caped crusader lat.ms/Jk6FRS 6 hours ago
- Sage Stossel’s ‘Starling’ juggles superheroics, ordinary life lat.ms/JcgJfe 7 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug’: Ian McKellen quotes Tolkien [video] lat.ms/JbYXZz 8 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?