A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- Worlds are colliding in the best possible way. twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 13 hours ago
- What @Daredevil and The Martian have in common, small stakes and Drew Goddard. latimes.com/entertainment/… 14 hours ago
- .@JessicaJones gets a bunch of boozy teasers, plus a director announcement fw.to/e1tmXbk http://t.co/xCXW335n5v 1 day ago
- @JoshElder @Marvel Did you read "Damage Control?" 1 day ago
- Raise your hand if you remember the comic "Damage Control," which is also the premise to @Marvel's new TV show. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?