A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Multiversity': Grant Morrison maps other Earths for DC event series lat.ms/1pdytch 15 hours ago
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': One-time Wonder Woman Adrianne Palicki cast lat.ms/1pbnxf2 1 day ago
- ‘The Strain': Guillermo del Toro vampire series renewed for Season 2 lat.ms/1tlEH9e 1 day ago
- ‘Ant-Man': First look at Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in Marvel film lat.ms/1tldjIv 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ premiere ‘Spark of Rebellion’ set for Oct. 3 lat.ms/1papGrF 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?