A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Doctor Who': Samuel Anderson begins his journey with the Doctor lat.ms/1pUqDEA 3 days ago
- ’80 Days': Jules Verne-inspired game brings a more global perspective lat.ms/1ua92rD 3 days ago
- ‘Divergent': Shailene Woodley, Theo James promise emotional ‘Insurgent’ lat.ms/1pRdlbY 4 days ago
- ‘As Above, So Below’ makers find horror, Hell lurking beneath Paris lat.ms/1u2yz6c 5 days ago
- Batman looms over the five boroughs in New York Comic-Con poster lat.ms/1pMPBWx 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?