A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘That Dragon, Cancer’ brings a serious real-life ordeal to gaming lat.ms/1xhbixt 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars’: Vader is triumphant in Lego’s ‘New Yoda Chronicles’ video lat.ms/1p6UHi2 1 day ago
- ‘Strange Magic’ trailer offers singing elves, fairies and goblins lat.ms/1BUYZPj 1 day ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ director on Jennifer Lawrence and Philip Seymour Hoffman lat.ms/1BRFUxp 2 days ago
- ‘Legends of the Knight’: Batman inspires ordinary heroes in documentary lat.ms/1BO1liW 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?