A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 4 weeks ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 4 weeks ago
- Exclusive reveal of 'The Spirit' comic from the 'Love Is Love' anthology fw.to/SHtIiZW 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?