A scene from the first Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” shows Professor McGonagall (L), played by Maggie Smith, as she places the sorting hat on the head of Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The film premieres in London November 4, 2001 and opens in the United States November 16. REUTERS/Peter Mountain/Warner Bros./Handout
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
July 09, 2011 | 7:13 p.m.
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.': Watch Lucy Lawless in season premiere [video] lat.ms/1rmToe6 19 hours ago
- ‘Supergirl’ series flies to CBS in new wave of comic book-inspired TV lat.ms/1sF0VB2 20 hours ago
- ‘Doctor Who': Nick Frost, Michael Troughton to guest star in Christmas special lat.ms/1rm43Wd 23 hours ago
- ‘Deadpool’ set for 2016; ‘Fantastic Four,’ ‘Assassin’s Creed’ delayed lat.ms/1sxTPOW 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars’ video shows off Millennium Falcon with a Bat-surprise lat.ms/1swmEuX 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?