WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND – NOVEMBER 28: Derek Carver of Wellington poses in his costume at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” World Premiere at Embassy Theatre on November 28, 2012 in Wellington, New Zealand. (Photo by Hagen Hopkins/Getty Images) ** TCN OUT **
Derek Carver of Wellington poses in his costume at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” world premiere.
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- The movies changed #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom director J.A. Bayona's life, and now he hopes to pass it on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- How #JurassicWorld used the DNA of a beloved franchise to build a bold new universe lat.ms/2HRkHIB https://t.co/RA2u2b4WOg 2 days ago
- REVIEW: #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom is an improvement, which doesn't make it necessary lat.ms/2sBa6wp https://t.co/Jy5Yd4VV6a 2 days ago
- RT @jenyamato: Cruised the Universal lot w/ @FilmBayona, saw him geek out over the Psycho house (and get chased off by Norman Bates), and t… 2 days ago
- RT @tracycbrown: I talked to "Bao" director Domee Shi about her inspiration for the short, overcoming any doubts to tell her specifically C… 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?