WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND – NOVEMBER 28: Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” World Premiere at Embassy Theatre on November 28, 2012 in Wellington, New Zealand. (Photo by Hagen Hopkins/Getty Images) ** TCN OUT **
Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” world premiere at Embassy Theatre
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- Comic-Con 2014: Fans get first extended look at ‘Star Wars Rebels’ lat.ms/1rgjAUG 2 hours ago
- Comic-Con: ‘Interstellar’s’ Nolan, McConaughey make surprise showing lat.ms/1nmJTJG 7 hours ago
- ‘Batman’: Zack Snyder tweets new portrait of Ben Affleck as Dark Knight lat.ms/1rfhW5E 7 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Nolan says biggest influence on Interstellar was Kubrick's 2001. Movie is a "similarly ambitious story in terms of scop… 8 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Second movie surprise at #SDCC: Christopher Nolan takes Comic-Con stage for first time. http://t.co/XNLVMXCVQH 8 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?