WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND – NOVEMBER 28: Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” World Premiere at Embassy Theatre on November 28, 2012 in Wellington, New Zealand. (Photo by Hagen Hopkins/Getty Images) ** TCN OUT **
Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” world premiere at Embassy Theatre
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- RT @joshrottenberg: "There were so many ways this movie could go wrong." @JordanPeele on how 'Get Out' defied the odds https://t.co/CQxqS9K… 2 days ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: "A sort of magical hourglass that serves a reminder for some of life’s biggest lessons, only now in the form of a cup." ILY @… 4 days ago
- Why I waited two hours for an elusive 'Beauty and the Beast' cup latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/3LR5egxRRg 4 days ago
- RT @rianjohnson: Also I love that if the movie Get Out existed in the world of Get Out, the parents would have told Chris how much they lov… 6 days ago
- FYI: LA Alamo Drafthouse is screening "Frailty" in honor of Bill Paxton this weekend. twitter.com/DrafthouseLA/s… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?