WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND – NOVEMBER 28: Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” World Premiere at Embassy Theatre on November 28, 2012 in Wellington, New Zealand. (Photo by Hagen Hopkins/Getty Images) ** TCN OUT **
Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” world premiere at Embassy Theatre
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- ‘Maze Runner’ director talks Dylan O’Brien, James Dashner, real grime lat.ms/1sq4gnE 20 hours ago
- Long Beach Comic Con lineup: Mignola, Man of Action among highlights lat.ms/1sq0GK5 20 hours ago
- Marvel, George Takei among honorees for LGBT Center Vanguard Awards lat.ms/1sn3pE0 1 day ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ plot details: Tony Stark’s plan backfires lat.ms/1r5ton8 1 day ago
- ‘Hobbit: Five Armies’ banner captures Middle-earth in widescreen lat.ms/1r5eEVi 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?