WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND – NOVEMBER 28: Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” World Premiere at Embassy Theatre on November 28, 2012 in Wellington, New Zealand. (Photo by Hagen Hopkins/Getty Images) ** TCN OUT **
Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” world premiere at Embassy Theatre
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- ‘Doctor Who': Samuel Anderson begins his journey with the Doctor lat.ms/1pUqDEA 2 days ago
- ’80 Days': Jules Verne-inspired game brings a more global perspective lat.ms/1ua92rD 2 days ago
- ‘Divergent': Shailene Woodley, Theo James promise emotional ‘Insurgent’ lat.ms/1pRdlbY 3 days ago
- ‘As Above, So Below’ makers find horror, Hell lurking beneath Paris lat.ms/1u2yz6c 4 days ago
- Batman looms over the five boroughs in New York Comic-Con poster lat.ms/1pMPBWx 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?