WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND – NOVEMBER 28: Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” World Premiere at Embassy Theatre on November 28, 2012 in Wellington, New Zealand. (Photo by Hagen Hopkins/Getty Images) ** TCN OUT **
Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” world premiere at Embassy Theatre
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- But also, why? Costumes for new 'Power Rangers' film include cleavage, built-in heels for female Rangers fw.to/kiu2IBF 1 hour ago
- 'Uncharted 4: A Thief's End' serves up action ... and personal issues fw.to/gQYL6UY https://t.co/c9pvQph4Vb 7 hours ago
- Warwick Davis breaks down what it's like to work on three generations of 'Star Wars' movies fw.to/Mes0I1J 1 day ago
- Proving that there is NOTHING that can't be directly linked back to #Hamilton #MayThe4thBeWithYou latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: “I’m a serious actor. I’ve played Macbeth. And on my tombstone, it will say, ‘Here Lies Greedo’!” #starwarsday https://… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?