WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND – NOVEMBER 28: Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” World Premiere at Embassy Theatre on November 28, 2012 in Wellington, New Zealand. (Photo by Hagen Hopkins/Getty Images) ** TCN OUT **
Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” world premiere at Embassy Theatre
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- Warner Bros. brings on Matt Reeves to direct 'The Batman' fw.to/YO5ZJAL https://t.co/N1HieTaZ8L 4 hours ago
- First clip from 'Alien: Covenant' shows a course correction away from 'Prometheus' and back to 'Alien'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- The Power of the Dark Crystal comic takes place 100 years after Jim Henson's film. Don't worry, Fizzgig lives.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RIP Hellboy 3 twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 1 day ago
- CHEWY AND HAN TOGETHER AGAIN! latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?