WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND – NOVEMBER 28: Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” World Premiere at Embassy Theatre on November 28, 2012 in Wellington, New Zealand. (Photo by Hagen Hopkins/Getty Images) ** TCN OUT **
Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” world premiere at Embassy Theatre
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- Star Wars Celebration: ‘The Force Awakens’ is a ‘transference of generations’ wp.me/pXM1X-ynU 53 minutes ago
- Star Wars Celebration: Fans explore all corners of the convention universe wp.me/pXM1X-ynG 1 hour ago
- Star Wars Celebration: Familiar faces return for ‘Rebels’ season two wp.me/pXM1X-ynK 5 hours ago
- RT @Storiz: Star Wars -- Risk! http://t.co/xB3RyZrE4R 6 hours ago
- RT @Storiz: A statue of the man in the suit, at the droid building pavilion. #R2D2 #StarWarsCelebration http://t.co/HxaMnIGgq3 6 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?