WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND – NOVEMBER 28: Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” World Premiere at Embassy Theatre on November 28, 2012 in Wellington, New Zealand. (Photo by Hagen Hopkins/Getty Images) ** TCN OUT **
Protesters stand in the crowd at the “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” world premiere at Embassy Theatre
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- 'Orphan Black' gives a sneak peek of Season 5 and confirms cast latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/rrNByJXE73 3 hours ago
- RT @JohnBoyega: Self love 😂 https://t.co/l5AUZbzzJ2 23 hours ago
- Dwayne Johnson sings a Lin-Manuel Miranda song in the new 'Moana' clip fw.to/coBeCig https://t.co/73Qfal74Cw 1 day ago
- RT @latimesent: Following Sunday's bloody (and miserable) season premiere, will you continue to watch #TheWalkingDead? https://t.co/yd5PKwa… 1 day ago
- Negan says he's just getting started, but have Walking Dead fans already seen enough misery? fw.to/ylCAKgV https://t.co/jZPRlrcn1u 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?