epa03488680 New Zealander film director Peter Jackson (R), Australian actress Cate Blanchett (C) and Irish actor Aidan Turner (L), answer questions at a press conference before the world premiere of ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ in Wellington, New Zealand, 28 November 2012. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT
Director Peter Jackson (R), Australian actress Cate Blanchett (C) and Irish actor Aidan Turner (L), answer questions
Nov. 27, 2012 | 10:33 p.m.
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 4 weeks ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 4 weeks ago
- Exclusive reveal of 'The Spirit' comic from the 'Love Is Love' anthology fw.to/SHtIiZW 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?