epa03488683, 28 November 201 Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet prior the world premiere of ‘The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey’ in Wellington, New Zealand2. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet
Nov. 27, 2012 | 10:34 p.m.
- Worlds are colliding in the best possible way. twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 1 day ago
- What @Daredevil and The Martian have in common, small stakes and Drew Goddard. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- .@JessicaJones gets a bunch of boozy teasers, plus a director announcement fw.to/e1tmXbk http://t.co/xCXW335n5v 2 days ago
- @JoshElder @Marvel Did you read "Damage Control?" 2 days ago
- Raise your hand if you remember the comic "Damage Control," which is also the premise to @Marvel's new TV show. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?