epa03488683, 28 November 201 Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet prior the world premiere of ‘The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey’ in Wellington, New Zealand2. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet
Nov. 27, 2012 | 10:34 p.m.
- Our vote is for Terminator 2: Here are 15 other films worthy of their own official day latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 4 days ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 4 days ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 5 days ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?