epa03488683, 28 November 201 Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet prior the world premiere of ‘The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey’ in Wellington, New Zealand2. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet
Nov. 27, 2012 | 10:34 p.m.
- ‘Doctor Who': Samuel Anderson begins his journey with the Doctor lat.ms/1pUqDEA 3 days ago
- ’80 Days': Jules Verne-inspired game brings a more global perspective lat.ms/1ua92rD 3 days ago
- ‘Divergent': Shailene Woodley, Theo James promise emotional ‘Insurgent’ lat.ms/1pRdlbY 4 days ago
- ‘As Above, So Below’ makers find horror, Hell lurking beneath Paris lat.ms/1u2yz6c 5 days ago
- Batman looms over the five boroughs in New York Comic-Con poster lat.ms/1pMPBWx 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?