epa03488683, 28 November 201 Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet prior the world premiere of ‘The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey’ in Wellington, New Zealand2. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet
Nov. 27, 2012 | 10:34 p.m.
- ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’: Rebekah Isaacs draws out Season 10 lat.ms/1ikzYiG 3 hours ago
- ‘Titanfall’: Xbox One is gunning for next-gen dominance lat.ms/1iil4sY 21 hours ago
- From the archives: #300RiseofanEmpire star Rodrigo Santoro on Xerxes' return in 'beautiful sequel' lat.ms/O2VIWD 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’: Dave Filoni on Ahsoka’s fate, Master Yoda lat.ms/1dzlICx 1 day ago
- ’300: Rise of an Empire’ director Noam Murro talks operatic approach lat.ms/1dyUSdL 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?