epa03488683, 28 November 201 Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet prior the world premiere of ‘The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey’ in Wellington, New Zealand2. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet
Nov. 27, 2012 | 10:34 p.m.
- 'Orphan Black' gives a sneak peek of Season 5 and confirms cast latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/rrNByJXE73 1 hour ago
- RT @JohnBoyega: Self love 😂 https://t.co/l5AUZbzzJ2 21 hours ago
- Dwayne Johnson sings a Lin-Manuel Miranda song in the new 'Moana' clip fw.to/coBeCig https://t.co/73Qfal74Cw 23 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: Following Sunday's bloody (and miserable) season premiere, will you continue to watch #TheWalkingDead? https://t.co/yd5PKwa… 23 hours ago
- Negan says he's just getting started, but have Walking Dead fans already seen enough misery? fw.to/ylCAKgV https://t.co/jZPRlrcn1u 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?