epa03488683, 28 November 201 Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet prior the world premiere of ‘The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey’ in Wellington, New Zealand2. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet
Nov. 27, 2012 | 10:34 p.m.
- Snark conquers all in #Deadpool2, a superhero sequel that's more of the same lat.ms/2rJTEtl https://t.co/MCYIWoty4Q 5 days ago
- At the #SoloAStarWarsStory world premiere, stars praise Ron Howard for stepping in to direct the film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @latimesent: #BlackPanther director Ryan Coogler on a potential female-driven spinoff: "That would be amazing if the opportunity came up… 1 week ago
- RT @latimesent: Chewbacca is here! #Solo #StarWars https://t.co/nRgKDjkiov 1 week ago
- RT @latimesent: A peek of the scene at tonight’s #Solo red carpet premiere in L.A. #StarWars https://t.co/w8nJn6KPef 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?