epa03488683, 28 November 201 Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet prior the world premiere of ‘The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey’ in Wellington, New Zealand2. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet
Nov. 27, 2012 | 10:34 p.m.
- First look at #StevenUniverse's brand new Homeworld Gem latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/ZkzTd2Kif8 14 hours ago
- RT @tanehisicoates: The great @heyjenbartel warming up for the Storm solo. So excited for this book. #brightlady #ororo. https://t.co/WsLBN… 2 days ago
- Elizabeth Banks is developing DC Comics show "Project 13" with the CW fw.to/GngXKwL https://t.co/hMbNhnegWb 3 days ago
- RT @MagsVisaggs: i did it. i found the best gif. https://t.co/VGZaSGKK7X 4 days ago
- RT @latimesmovies: 'The Strange Ones' is an odyssey and a mystery lat.ms/2gTAyvg 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?