epa03488683, 28 November 201 Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet prior the world premiere of ‘The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey’ in Wellington, New Zealand2. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet
Nov. 27, 2012 | 10:34 p.m.
- RT @cattaber: THX @tracycbrown @LATHeroComplex Nice!: herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wa… #SWCA CC @jenheddle @CatStaggs @katiecandraw @christiegolde… 1 hour ago
- ‘Dragon Ball Z': Masako Nozawa, Goku and Frieza return for ‘Resurrection F’ wp.me/pXM1X-yjZ 4 hours ago
- ‘Fantastic Four’ trailer shows off quartet’s powers and villain Victor von Doom wp.me/pXM1X-yqn 10 hours ago
- ‘Shadowhunters': ‘Mortal Instruments’ TV series casts Dominic Sherwood as male lead wp.me/pXM1X-yqh 12 hours ago
- Star Wars Celebration: Princess Leia fans praise her strength and femininity wp.me/pXM1X-ypQ 16 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?