epa03488683, 28 November 201 Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet prior the world premiere of ‘The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey’ in Wellington, New Zealand2. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fan Mike Hurrel is dressed up as a ranger as he stands next to the red carpet
Nov. 27, 2012 | 10:34 p.m.
- ‘Sunset Overdrive’ delivers madness with an apocalyptic message lat.ms/13j72py 6 hours ago
- The high art of ‘The Shining’: A guest essay by ‘Horns’ director Alexandre Aja lat.ms/13gcARI 16 hours ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Katniss threatens Snow in final trailer lat.ms/13dBVvz 23 hours ago
- ‘Insurgent': 3-D posters unveiled for ‘Divergent’ sequel lat.ms/13dlSOv 23 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ clip: Who’s worthy to wield Mjolnir? lat.ms/13bX2OY 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?