Fans line up prior ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ premiere in Wellington, New Zealand, 28 November 2012. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fans line up prior ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ premiere
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- ‘Gotham’ has deep pop culture resonance, actor Donal Logue says lat.ms/1CPEVJe 4 hours ago
- ‘The Mortal Instruments’ to be rebooted as TV series in 2015 lat.ms/11YYwv8 20 hours ago
- ‘Moana': Disney unveils first look at South Pacific animated feature lat.ms/11YiRAZ 22 hours ago
- It's not easy being a green-haired half-witch kid! @OtisFrampton talks witty star of his all-ages @ImageComics series lat.ms/1wk6WGE 22 hours ago
- Slam the door on the hate from ‘gamergate’ lat.ms/1CBfL0J 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?