Fans line up prior ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ premiere in Wellington, New Zealand, 28 November 2012. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fans line up prior ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ premiere
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- Josh Gad's #StarWars interrogation of Daisy Ridley culminates in an epic celebrity-filled inquisition… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Samuel L. Jackson wanted to be in Marvel's Black Panther but they said no! Plus his own 'Pulp Fiction' Oscar fight fw.to/IWdWSWD 2 days ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: LA right now https://t.co/KV1GWyBCyC 2 days ago
- James Earl Jones and Donald Glover join Jon Favreau's Lion King. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/X239besoY2 2 days ago
- The Mr. Universe van from Steven Universe is real! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/TQQoXXwClz 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?