Fans line up prior ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ premiere in Wellington, New Zealand, 28 November 2012. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fans line up prior ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ premiere
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- The Joker is getting his own stand-alone movie at Warner Bros. and it's opening the door to a whole lot more.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Michael Kenneth Williams has been cut from upcoming Han Solo film latimes.com/entertainment/… 14 hours ago
- Plenty of the problems on #GameofThrones could be fixed with a library card. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/ZMeTj8VpOu 18 hours ago
- First look at the new 'Fence' comic from @boomstudios latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vQBVVauilB 5 days ago
- RT @boomstudios: Very excited to announce our new upcoming BOOM! Box series FENCE with @cspacat & @JohannaTheMad on @latimes! https://t.co/… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?