Fans line up prior ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ premiere in Wellington, New Zealand, 28 November 2012. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fans line up prior ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ premiere
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- ’24: Underground’ writer Ed Brisson sends Jack Bauer to Ukraine lat.ms/1k57qvw 11 hours ago
- Creating Equinox was important to @JeffLemire, who says @Mike2112McKone nailed design lat.ms/1jCHIN4 #JusticeLeagueUnited @DCComics 1 day ago
- .@JeffLemire on Equinox, going for ‘big, fun space adventures’ instead of ‘grim & gritty’ in ‘Justice League United’ lat.ms/1jCHIN4 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Women in a ‘difficult world,’ say show runners lat.ms/1h7IgMu 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Twitter reacts to Cersei scene, champions Daenerys lat.ms/1h7kfW2 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?