Fans line up prior ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ premiere in Wellington, New Zealand, 28 November 2012. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fans line up prior ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ premiere
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- If you need another show to binge-watch all 22 episodes of 1990's 'The Flash' are streaming on CW Seed fw.to/mV7mXPZ 5 hours ago
- Winged shirtlessness is about to be unleashed on #Arrow #Flash & #LegendsofTomorrow #magicmace latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/hqbRNYBQPs 8 hours ago
- The "Jurassic World" sequel may be set off-island fw.to/izL0z6a and feature open source dinosaurs http://t.co/HlfkCJNI2m 11 hours ago
- Joel McDonald's puzzle game 'Prune' has flowered quickly fw.to/UovLwOX 13 hours ago
- Fear the Walking Dead season 2 will have 15 episodes. #TCA15 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?