Fans line up prior ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ premiere in Wellington, New Zealand, 28 November 2012. Excitement is building on the red carpet in central Wellington where devotees have waited for hours to catch a glimpse of their Hobbit heroes. EPA/DAVID WILLIAMS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND OUT ** Usable by LA Only **
Fans line up prior ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ premiere
Nov. 27, 2012 | 9:33 p.m.
- Watch one man transform into different zombies from the last 100 years latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/neG3uNkRxn 4 hours ago
- Exclusive: Kristen Schaal, Jason Ritter and Alex Hirsch say farewell to #GravityFalls fw.to/WJ5tvgm https://t.co/fmxd7lfdjJ 6 hours ago
- In case you missed it: 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer divides the Avengers in half. ow.ly/Y5EAi https://t.co/zxHjt5lVgw 11 hours ago
- Syfy renews #TheMagicians for a second season. latimes.com/entertainment/… 12 hours ago
- In case you missed it. KRANG!!! 1st look at Krang, Bebop & Rocksteady from #TMNT2. fw.to/8yg6JKC https://t.co/f4VpysMfqZ 12 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?