HOLLYWOOD, CA. – MAY 31, 2014: Arrivals: writer/director Dean DeBlois (CQ), left, actor Jay Baruchel (CQ), right, and actor America Ferrera, center, from the movie “How to Train Your Dragon 2” during the Los Angeles Times 2014 Hero Complex Film Festival at the TCL Chinese 6 Theater featuring in Hollywood on May 31, 2014. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
Dean DeBlois, America Ferrera and Jay Baruchel
May 31, 2014 | 6:17 p.m.
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 3 weeks ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive reveal of 'The Spirit' comic from the 'Love Is Love' anthology fw.to/SHtIiZW 4 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?