HOLLYWOOD, CA. – MAY 31, 2014: Q & A writer/director Dean DeBlois (CQ), left, actor Jay Baruchel (CQ), right, interact while answering questions Dragon 2″ during the Los Angeles Times 2014 Hero Complex Film Festival at the TCL Chinese 6 Theater featuring in Hollywood on May 31, 2014. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
Dean DeBlois and Jay Baruchel
May 31, 2014 | 6:17 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 2 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- RT @JustinCChang: The Pennywise presidency: watching horror movies in the age of Trump. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Finn Wolfhard gives a peek inside the #StrangerThings & #It group texts which, unsurprisingly, have adorable names.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @TomKingTK: The secret thing I'm doing with the @JasonFabok is now slowly coming to life. https://t.co/4yG90lPnk9 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?