Actor Dayo Okeniyi poses with fans as he arrives at the world premiere of “The Hunger Games” on Monday March 12, 2012 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Chris Pizzello)
March 13, 2012 | 12:18 p.m.
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron': Elizabeth Olsen talks Scarlet Witch’s ‘Wiggly Woo’ wp.me/pXM1X-xSU 15 minutes ago
- RT @OliverSava: Second: I interviewed @jeffparker & @DocShaner about Convergence: Shazam for @LATHeroComplex: herocomplex.latimes.com/comics/converg… http:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @cindyhively: .@Schwarzenegger Warned us from the start that he’d be back #TerminatorGenisys @joshrottenberg lat.ms/1ExNFIu http… 15 hours ago
- RT @ImageComics: "Chip @Zdarsky is evolving" read the in-depth piece about the new series KAPTARA @LATHeroComplex ow.ly/M7CMV 15 hours ago
- ‘Sesame Street’ joins ‘Avengers’ bandwagon with ‘Aveggies: Age of Bon Bon’ wp.me/pXM1X-yxj 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?