LOS ANGELES, CA – MARCH 12: Actor Jack Quaid arrives at the premiere of Lionsgate’s “The Hunger Games” at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on March 12, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
March 13, 2012 | 12:41 p.m.
- 'Mr. Robot's' season 2 will be darker, 'if such a thing is even possible' http://t.co/HqMeURyW9e 3 hours ago
- For Guillermo del Toro, home is where the horror is in 'Crimson Peak' fw.to/CDV3wGF 17 hours ago
- AMC renews low-rated, critically acclaimed 'Halt and Catch Fire' for third season latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/zTLuC9bXyH 1 day ago
- 'Arrow' Season 4 premiere: What did we really accomplish? Yes.. what? #Arrow fw.to/gu3MYUK 1 day ago
- American Horror Story channels 1983 vampire classic, "The Hunger." Hard. We'll allow it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?