Lily Collins is followed by young fans at the party after the premiere of “Mirror Mirror.” in Hollywood on March 17, 2012. (Lawrence K. Ho / Los Angeles Times)
May 02, 2013 | 6:39 p.m.
- Clive Barker on ‘Nightbreed’: ‘Where there are monsters, I feel home’ lat.ms/13o83N9 6 hours ago
- ‘Alien': Neil Marshall praises Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic [guest essay] lat.ms/13mn5D8 12 hours ago
- ‘Sunset Overdrive’ delivers madness with an apocalyptic message lat.ms/13j72py 20 hours ago
- The high art of ‘The Shining’: A guest essay by ‘Horns’ director Alexandre Aja lat.ms/13gcARI 1 day ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Katniss threatens Snow in final trailer lat.ms/13dBVvz 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?