In this undated publicity photo provided by Paramount Pictures, Sandman eyes his target in DreamWorks Animation’s “Rise of the Guardians.” (AP Photo/Paramount Pictures, Courtesy DreamWorks Animation, File) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Rise of the Guardians’
Nov. 19, 2012 | 10:18 p.m.
- RT @RobertDowneyJr: Lights, camera, assemble! @MarkRuffalo @ChrisEvans #AvengersAgeOfUltron http://t.co/X972pscJCz 11 hours ago
- ’24: Underground’ writer Ed Brisson sends Jack Bauer to Ukraine lat.ms/1k57qvw 1 day ago
- Creating Equinox was important to @JeffLemire, who says @Mike2112McKone nailed design lat.ms/1jCHIN4 #JusticeLeagueUnited @DCComics 1 day ago
- .@JeffLemire on Equinox, going for ‘big, fun space adventures’ instead of ‘grim & gritty’ in ‘Justice League United’ lat.ms/1jCHIN4 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Women in a ‘difficult world,’ say show runners lat.ms/1h7IgMu 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?