In this undated publicity photo provided by Paramount Pictures, Sandman eyes his target in DreamWorks Animation’s “Rise of the Guardians.” (AP Photo/Paramount Pictures, Courtesy DreamWorks Animation, File) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Rise of the Guardians’
Nov. 19, 2012 | 10:18 p.m.
- Wonder Woman writer confirms: Diana of Themyscira is officially, canonically, queer. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/fvbrA78kxe 3 hours ago
- Sad news, #AdventureTime will end in 2018. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vocFrV39rT 4 hours ago
- 'Batgirl' team reunites for new motorcycle wars comic 'Motor Crush' lat.ms/2d4ym1H https://t.co/QIT3kuW8Ln 6 days ago
- What's your Patronus? The 'Harry Potter' website Pottermore will tell you fw.to/YwWPVvO https://t.co/2UpYoMoxR4 1 week ago
- In case you missed it, 'Ghost in the Shell' debuted their first footage last night during the 'Mr. Robot' finale.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?