Children’s author William Joyce stands with a poster of Santa Claus who plays a character in his book which has been turned into a movie titled, “Rise of the Guardians.” (Genaro Molina / Los Angeles Times)
Children’s author William Joyce stands with a poster of Santa Claus, or North
Nov. 20, 2012 | 2:48 a.m.
- Four-time Oscar nominee Donna Gigliotti of 'Hidden Figures' knows that 'diversity pays' fw.to/w88vpME https://t.co/Sn62WyKH5u 52 minutes ago
- 'I'm that dork': Lin-Manuel Miranda on his EGOT and #Oscars chances latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/8ShtItkQ71 2 hours ago
- The next Star Wars movie finally has a name, but what does it mean? latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 2 weeks ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?