UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIF. – SEPTEMBER 4, 2012: Greg Nicotero is photographed inside the maze, “The Walking Dead: Dead Inside” exhibit at Universal Studios Hollywood on September 4, 2012. Greg is a special effects artist and is producer of “Walking Dead.” The attraction is part of “Halloween Horror Nights” which kicks off on Friday, September, 21, 2012 with various dates to Halloween night. (Gary Friedman/Los Angeles Times)
June 27, 2014 | 1:41 a.m.
- Fear the Walking Dead season 2 will have 15 episodes. #TCA15 16 hours ago
- 'Doctor Who's' Steven Moffat shuts down a big Maisie Williams rumor. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/mJusVFG0yk 18 hours ago
- 'Warrior Princess': Xena and Gabrielle still hang out in real life fw.to/6Lbyj8V 18 hours ago
- Campbell & blood on #AshVsEvilDead "I went blind the other day shooting a scene...Take a shower and open your eyes, right into the faucet." 20 hours ago
- Will there be a Brisco County Jr. revival? Campbell is open. Never say never. The world awaits. #TCA15 20 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?