UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIF. – SEPTEMBER 4, 2012: Greg Nicotero is photographed inside the maze, “The Walking Dead: Dead Inside” exhibit at Universal Studios Hollywood on September 4, 2012. Greg is a special effects artist and is producer of “Walking Dead.” The attraction is part of “Halloween Horror Nights” which kicks off on Friday, September, 21, 2012 with various dates to Halloween night. (Gary Friedman/Los Angeles Times)
June 27, 2014 | 1:41 a.m.
- RT @GRRMspeaking: #TBT circa 1976 https://t.co/d51nuFTf7c 1 hour ago
- RT @Toddmartens: An old friend makes an appearance on Disneyland's Mission Breakout: https://t.co/vTv4fOA7lx 14 hours ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout candy at the ride's premiere instagram.com/p/BUiZuhGAziC/ 14 hours ago
- FUN FACT: Disney's #missionbreakout was influenced by architect Renzo Piano, who worked on France’s Pompidou Centre… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- Worth noting #missionbreakout Cosmo doesn't speak. 18 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?