This image released by AMC shows Bryan Cranston as Walter White, left, and Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman in a scene from “Breaking Bad.” The Nielsen company, for the first time this season, is measuring how many people are reading Twitter messages about particular TV programs the night they are on the air. Nielsen said Monday, June 2, 2014, that the drug-dealing drama starring Bryan Cranston had an average of 6 million people seeing tweets for each episode. The show was boosted by its finale last September, where the number shot up to 9.1 million. (AP Photo/AMC, Frank Ockenfels ) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
June 27, 2014 | 1:40 a.m.
- Warner Bros. brings on Matt Reeves to direct 'The Batman' fw.to/YO5ZJAL https://t.co/N1HieTaZ8L 2 days ago
- First clip from 'Alien: Covenant' shows a course correction away from 'Prometheus' and back to 'Alien'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- The Power of the Dark Crystal comic takes place 100 years after Jim Henson's film. Don't worry, Fizzgig lives.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RIP Hellboy 3 twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 4 days ago
- CHEWY AND HAN TOGETHER AGAIN! latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?