This image released by AMC shows Bryan Cranston as Walter White, left, and Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman in a scene from “Breaking Bad.” The Nielsen company, for the first time this season, is measuring how many people are reading Twitter messages about particular TV programs the night they are on the air. Nielsen said Monday, June 2, 2014, that the drug-dealing drama starring Bryan Cranston had an average of 6 million people seeing tweets for each episode. The show was boosted by its finale last September, where the number shot up to 9.1 million. (AP Photo/AMC, Frank Ockenfels ) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
June 27, 2014 | 1:40 a.m.
- ‘Doctor Who’: Season 8 premiere, ‘Deep Breath,’ set for big screen too lat.ms/1nOOEff 8 hours ago
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy': Zoe Saldana channels masculinity for Gamora lat.ms/1rIjRjn 1 day ago
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ poster withdrawn over 9/11 concerns lat.ms/1rE4Q28 2 days ago
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy': ‘Behold,’ Dave Bautista says (only) as Drax lat.ms/1nFB4eh 2 days ago
- Paolo Rivera: ‘Daredevil’ artist on ‘Valiant’ return to monthly comics lat.ms/1nFapy5 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?