This image released by AMC shows Bryan Cranston as Walter White, left, and Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman in a scene from “Breaking Bad.” The Nielsen company, for the first time this season, is measuring how many people are reading Twitter messages about particular TV programs the night they are on the air. Nielsen said Monday, June 2, 2014, that the drug-dealing drama starring Bryan Cranston had an average of 6 million people seeing tweets for each episode. The show was boosted by its finale last September, where the number shot up to 9.1 million. (AP Photo/AMC, Frank Ockenfels ) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
June 27, 2014 | 1:40 a.m.
- Game designer Tim Schafer’s ‘Grim’ path tracks adventure genre’s growth lat.ms/1GNPvri 18 hours ago
- ‘Gravity Ghost': The spirits moved game designer Erin Robinson lat.ms/1GNmtrU 20 hours ago
- ‘Insurgent’: See interactive character posters for ‘Divergent’ sequel lat.ms/1JuvZMM 1 day ago
- ICYMI, 'Game of Thrones' star Sophie Turner is joining 'X-Men: Apocalypse,' along w/ Tye Sheridan & Alexandra Shipp. lat.ms/188lRhg 1 day ago
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ adds Sophie Turner, Alexandra Shipp, Tye Sheridan lat.ms/1Jq1wiP 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?