This image released by AMC shows Bryan Cranston as Walter White, left, and Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman in a scene from “Breaking Bad.” The Nielsen company, for the first time this season, is measuring how many people are reading Twitter messages about particular TV programs the night they are on the air. Nielsen said Monday, June 2, 2014, that the drug-dealing drama starring Bryan Cranston had an average of 6 million people seeing tweets for each episode. The show was boosted by its finale last September, where the number shot up to 9.1 million. (AP Photo/AMC, Frank Ockenfels ) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
June 27, 2014 | 1:40 a.m.
- ‘Multiversity': Grant Morrison maps other Earths for DC event series lat.ms/1pdytch 2 days ago
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': One-time Wonder Woman Adrianne Palicki cast lat.ms/1pbnxf2 2 days ago
- ‘The Strain': Guillermo del Toro vampire series renewed for Season 2 lat.ms/1tlEH9e 2 days ago
- ‘Ant-Man': First look at Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in Marvel film lat.ms/1tldjIv 2 days ago
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ premiere ‘Spark of Rebellion’ set for Oct. 3 lat.ms/1papGrF 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?