This image released by AMC shows Bryan Cranston as Walter White, left, and Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman in a scene from “Breaking Bad.” The Nielsen company, for the first time this season, is measuring how many people are reading Twitter messages about particular TV programs the night they are on the air. Nielsen said Monday, June 2, 2014, that the drug-dealing drama starring Bryan Cranston had an average of 6 million people seeing tweets for each episode. The show was boosted by its finale last September, where the number shot up to 9.1 million. (AP Photo/AMC, Frank Ockenfels ) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
June 27, 2014 | 1:40 a.m.
- Australian director Jennifer Kent opens up about "The Babadook," a powerful portrait of the dark side of motherhood: lat.ms/1uSsDuP 13 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ trailer includes X-wings, Falcon, more lat.ms/1CoPtEc 16 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones': First teaser features Arya Stark lat.ms/1CgDw3e 2 days ago
- ‘The Babadook': Director Jennifer Kent confronts a boogeyman lat.ms/1xFM37Y 2 days ago
- Exclusive: ‘Ultron Forever’ assembles time-traveling Avengers team lat.ms/1xFdgHY 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?