This image released by AMC shows Bryan Cranston as Walter White, left, and Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman in a scene from “Breaking Bad.” The Nielsen company, for the first time this season, is measuring how many people are reading Twitter messages about particular TV programs the night they are on the air. Nielsen said Monday, June 2, 2014, that the drug-dealing drama starring Bryan Cranston had an average of 6 million people seeing tweets for each episode. The show was boosted by its finale last September, where the number shot up to 9.1 million. (AP Photo/AMC, Frank Ockenfels ) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
June 27, 2014 | 1:40 a.m.
- Ron Howard will direct the Han Solo movie. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- "Star Wars" Han Solo movie loses directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller due to "creative differences" fw.to/s4vvDzW 4 days ago
- RT @tracycbrown: Harlem Globetrotters drafted Gal Gadot before Tim Tebow fw.to/CNIRgVN 4 days ago
- RT @ArchieComics: The Red Queen is back. 🔥🔥🔥 #Riverdale Season 2 starts filming this week! https://t.co/4o0cdk9TIB 5 days ago
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' will launch on CBS in September fw.to/KVKqUaT 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?