This publicity image released by NBC shows Danish actor Mads Mikkelson as Dr. Hannibal Lecter in a scene from the upcoming TV series, “Hannibal.” The series, based on the Thomas Harris novels and starring Mikkelson, Hugh Dancy, and Laurence Fishburne, will premiere on April 4, 2013 on NBC. (AP Photo/NBC, Brooke Palmer) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
June 27, 2014 | 1:40 a.m.
- First trailer for Stephen King's 'It' will resurrect your fear of clowns. fw.to/O1fSC6P 17 hours ago
- Guess which host finally found freedom from their programming in the finale of @Westworld? latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: The men of Westworld,@jimmisimpson, James Marsden and Ed Harris, shot at #Paleyfest! story by @MdellW https://t.co/35ln8… 3 days ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: Some favs of @evanrachelwood and @thandienewton for L.A. Times, from Westworld panel at #paleyfest! story by @MdellW htt… 3 days ago
- RT @MdellW: J Nolan confirms Maeve was off script when she left the train on #Westworld it was the "first decision she's ever made." #Paley… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?