London-born actor Benedict Cumberbatch, best known for his role as Sherlock Holmes on the popular BBC show, will portray the villain in the sequel to J.J. Abrams’ 2009 “Star Trek” film. (Rick Loomis / Los Angeles Times)
May 08, 2012 | 12:43 p.m.
- ‘Doctor Who': Samuel Anderson begins his journey with the Doctor lat.ms/1pUqDEA 2 days ago
- ’80 Days': Jules Verne-inspired game brings a more global perspective lat.ms/1ua92rD 2 days ago
- ‘Divergent': Shailene Woodley, Theo James promise emotional ‘Insurgent’ lat.ms/1pRdlbY 3 days ago
- ‘As Above, So Below’ makers find horror, Hell lurking beneath Paris lat.ms/1u2yz6c 4 days ago
- Batman looms over the five boroughs in New York Comic-Con poster lat.ms/1pMPBWx 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?