London-born actor Benedict Cumberbatch, best known for his role as Sherlock Holmes on the popular BBC show, will portray the villain in the sequel to J.J. Abrams’ 2009 “Star Trek” film. (Rick Loomis / Los Angeles Times)
May 08, 2012 | 12:43 p.m.
- DC Entertainment to revisit licensing deals following T-shirt uproar lat.ms/1E28U3S 5 hours ago
- ‘Adventure Time: The Art of Ooo': See Adam Muto’s story notes lat.ms/1rAUVLZ 1 day ago
- #Batman 75: @babsdraws @marcandreyko @TheBurnham @marvwolfman talk Batgirl, Batwoman, Robin(s), Batfleck at LBCC lat.ms/1tct56E 2 days ago
- ‘Afterlife With Archie': Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa talks horror, movie plans lat.ms/1rwyKqk 2 days ago
- ‘SNL’ spoofs Marvel success with ‘Guardians’ star Chris Pratt lat.ms/1rwqWoq 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?