London-born actor Benedict Cumberbatch, best known for his role as Sherlock Holmes on the popular BBC show, will portray the villain in the sequel to J.J. Abrams’ 2009 “Star Trek” film. (Rick Loomis / Los Angeles Times)
May 08, 2012 | 12:43 p.m.
- How will Disney bring the "Tangled" lantern scene to life on stage? fw.to/gWxuPsV http://t.co/5f2a7LS5cD 1 hour ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: In case you were wondering, here was McAdams' full response to the "Doctor Strange" thang: http://t.co/mCmbhX1zh0 1 hour ago
- @eduardovictory @_theweakaremeat @kevinbacon May he make 55 more. 4 hours ago
- @_theweakaremeat @eduardovictory @kevinbacon What about Reba? 4 hours ago
- @brundlefly Tremors GHOST PROTOCOL 4 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?