London-born actor Benedict Cumberbatch, best known for his role as Sherlock Holmes on the popular BBC show, will portray the villain in the sequel to J.J. Abrams’ 2009 “Star Trek” film. (Rick Loomis / Los Angeles Times)
May 08, 2012 | 12:43 p.m.
- Xbox One: Microsoft reverses stance on connectivity, sharing lati.ms/2xJ4SQ 3 hours ago
- 'Frozen' trailer spotlights comedic characters in Disney feature lati.ms/2xIWdm 5 hours ago
- 'Man of Steel' flew in just in time for Antje Traue lati.ms/2xIWdl 5 hours ago
- Joe Keatinge introduces Morbius to the Superior Spider-Man lati.ms/2xHuOA 1 day ago
- 'Primates' graphic novel explores work of Goodall, Fossey, Galdikas lati.ms/2xHbzg 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?