London-born actor Benedict Cumberbatch, best known for his role as Sherlock Holmes on the popular BBC show, will portray the villain in the sequel to J.J. Abrams’ 2009 “Star Trek” film. (Rick Loomis / Los Angeles Times)
May 08, 2012 | 12:43 p.m.
- Paycheck Friday: Take a trip to your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yvT 5 hours ago
- Frank Miller is co-writing ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ wp.me/pXM1X-yvH 9 hours ago
- RT @FrankMillerInk: I hope that by now my silence is deafening http://t.co/4E0xi4LHju 10 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones': Gwendoline Christie talks Brienne’s journey in Season 5 wp.me/pXM1X-yrs 11 hours ago
- Telltale Games teaming with Marvel Entertainment wp.me/pXM1X-yvj 12 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?