London-born actor Benedict Cumberbatch, best known for his role as Sherlock Holmes on the popular BBC show, will portray the villain in the sequel to J.J. Abrams’ 2009 “Star Trek” film. (Rick Loomis / Los Angeles Times)
May 08, 2012 | 12:43 p.m.
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 7 hours ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 7 hours ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 1 day ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 1 day ago
- Doctorow on why he wanted to write an optimistic disaster novel: So people would bug in instead of bugging out. 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?