London-born actor Benedict Cumberbatch, best known for his role as Sherlock Holmes on the popular BBC show, will portray the villain in the sequel to J.J. Abrams’ 2009 “Star Trek” film. (Rick Loomis / Los Angeles Times)
May 08, 2012 | 12:43 p.m.
- RT @joshrottenberg: “I’m a serious actor. I’ve played Macbeth. And on my tombstone, it will say, ‘Here Lies Greedo’!” #starwarsday https://… 56 minutes ago
- Exclusive Star Wars doc clip reveals the darker side of the force for extras #starwarsday ow.ly/4npHAe https://t.co/PKvFu7LT9W 3 hours ago
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens shows what happened before Episode VII fw.to/w6xiWfI #MayThe4thBeWithYou https://t.co/MWCy7tKPWw 3 hours ago
- Marvel's @JessicaJones is live right now on @latimes Emmy Chat. Hear what Krysten Ritter has planned for Jessica. facebook.com/LATherocomplex… 18 hours ago
- J.K. Rowling makes her annual apology for killing off 'Harry Potter' characters fw.to/e7eDXSO 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?