London-born actor Benedict Cumberbatch, best known for his role as Sherlock Holmes on the popular BBC show, will portray the villain in the sequel to J.J. Abrams’ 2009 “Star Trek” film. (Rick Loomis / Los Angeles Times)
May 08, 2012 | 12:43 p.m.
- RT @GilCabrera: Took a little stroll through the lobby.... #SDCC https://t.co/t5bTS4iiAV 17 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: Guillermo del Toro returns to the realm of dark, unsettling fairy tales with new "The Shape of Water" trailer https://t.co/… 17 hours ago
- The Justice League's new batmobile (debuting at #SDCC2017) versus Adam West's classic model. Which do you prefer?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- We have arrived! twitter.com/alschaben/stat… 17 hours ago
- Headed to #SDCC? Here's a list of the can't miss panels that are worth the wait. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/bmibE6zYEM 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?