LOS ANGELES, CA — AUGUST 2, 2014–The directing team of Frank Miller, left and Robert Rodriguez are photographed during a day of press for their new film, “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For,” at the Four Seasons hotel in Los Angeles, Aug. 2, 2014. (Jay L. Clendenin / Los Angeles Times)
Frank Miller, Robert Rodriguez
Aug. 18, 2014 | 3:52 p.m.
- Guess which host finally found freedom from their programming in the finale of @Westworld? latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: The men of Westworld,@jimmisimpson, James Marsden and Ed Harris, shot at #Paleyfest! story by @MdellW https://t.co/35ln8… 2 days ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: Some favs of @evanrachelwood and @thandienewton for L.A. Times, from Westworld panel at #paleyfest! story by @MdellW htt… 2 days ago
- RT @MdellW: J Nolan confirms Maeve was off script when she left the train on #Westworld it was the "first decision she's ever made." #Paley… 3 days ago
- RT @MdellW: Thandie Newton on the initial reactions to #Westworld and violence: We were all terrified. But we knew that was the point. #Pal… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?