LOS ANGELES, CA — AUGUST 2, 2014–The directing team of Frank Miller, left and Robert Rodriguez are photographed during a day of press for their new film, “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For,” at the Four Seasons hotel in Los Angeles, Aug. 2, 2014. (Jay L. Clendenin / Los Angeles Times)
Frank Miller, Robert Rodriguez
Aug. 18, 2014 | 3:52 p.m.
- 'Wreck-It Ralph' sequel will send Ralph to the Internet fw.to/QY25udZ 1 day ago
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?