LOS ANGELES, CA — AUGUST 2, 2014–Director Robert Rodriguez, who co-directed “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For,” with Frank Miller, is photographed during a day of press for the film, at the Four Seasons hotel in Los Angeles, Aug. 2, 2014. (Jay L. Clendenin / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 18, 2014 | 3:52 p.m.
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 2 hours ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 2 hours ago
- Doctorow on why he wanted to write an optimistic disaster novel: So people would bug in instead of bugging out. 2 hours ago
- We're at Cory Doctorow and John Scalzi's panel at #bookfest https://t.co/SvPeY07gr7 3 hours ago
- Handmaid's Tale at #bookfest https://t.co/K1Tlt1VWiR 3 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?