LOS ANGELES, CA — AUGUST 2, 2014–Director Robert Rodriguez, who co-directed “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For,” with Frank Miller, is photographed during a day of press for the film, at the Four Seasons hotel in Los Angeles, Aug. 2, 2014. (Jay L. Clendenin / Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 18, 2014 | 3:52 p.m.
- ‘Batkid Begins’ documentary trailer revisits little hero’s super adventure,@influence wp.me/pXM1X-yNw 12 hours ago
- RT @CozyClassics: ‘Star Wars Epic Yarns': Jack and Holman Wang reconstruct the classics herocomplex.latimes.com/books/star-war… via @LATherocomplex 13 hours ago
- RT @KenryuCBryson: @LATHeroComplex found your add in #themultiversity comics following 13 hours ago
- RT @OliverSava: I interviewed Joe Casey about Valhalla Mad and Sex over at @LATHeroComplex: herocomplex.latimes.com/comics/joe-cas… http://t.co/Ha8rweuzmL 13 hours ago
- Throwback Thursday: Original ‘Poltergeist’ conjured controversy over ratings creative control wp.me/pXM1X-yMb 13 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?